
Hey, I'm writing to you good people for two, no three, reasons: The first is that I'm avoiding homework, the second is that I haven't written in awhile and the third is that I don't want to lose any of you guys. I know how it is, there's a great site, you love it, it comes out with daily cartoons/comics/joke/something totally awesome, then it comes out with weekly cartoons/comics/joke/something totally awesome, then monthly, then it just stops altogether. Then nobody goes there, except you, their loyalist supporter! You try and convince everyone to go back, it's just a matter of time! You check everyday, every hour, every minute, to see if they finally put up post 386. But, then you feel your loosing hope, your work comes in the way of checking the site every five seconds. Finally, you've lost all hope, all trust in them, and take the site off of your bookmarks, and leave your computer in shame. However the very same day, the creators of the site look through an old scrapbook, and, what is this? It turns out they were creators of some sort of, internet site! It all comes back to them! They add post 386 just for kicks, then 389, and the amazing 390! But nobody looks at it, not a one, because they left their site stupid for too long. Even though you were loyal to them, they were not loyal to you. Which brings me to a questions, who is loyal to me? Please answer my poll honestly, and answer quick! It will be gone soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment