Hahaha... Tariq had this email and showed it to me. Kermit must be worried about this whole swine flu thing. Hey did I tell you I'm doing a report on cheese? Oh and don't worry, I have waaaaay better friends than you at school. Hehe, JUS KIDDN! Hmph, I need to be doing homework, but maybe I will call you instead.
-I need a new nickname. Actually I don't I have like a million.
4 comments:
Um..... Thanks for letting me know? I think? Above comment was mine too...
uh... thanks for warning us...
Hahaha... Tariq had this email and showed it to me. Kermit must be worried about this whole swine flu thing. Hey did I tell you I'm doing a report on cheese? Oh and don't worry, I have waaaaay better friends than you at school. Hehe, JUS KIDDN! Hmph, I need to be doing homework, but maybe I will call you instead.
-I need a new nickname. Actually I don't I have like a million.
-Zuzle McMuzle Muffin
Post a Comment