Hey guys! I want to get this blog better than ever! (if blogger allows). I have added new games, (so cute), cool claymation (all by the same cool dude), and, a banana test as most of you have found. I want you to try all of them if you happen to have some time on your hands. Oh! then there are some very important polls. Two of them are asking about the games and animation, but the last on I want everyone to do. It's asking you what you guys want. The top few I will defiantly do, and add ideas here of other cool ideas. Please? :*)
Sunday, June 7
Announcements, Announcements, Annooooooooouncements!
Hey guys! I want to get this blog better than ever! (if blogger allows). I have added new games, (so cute), cool claymation (all by the same cool dude), and, a banana test as most of you have found. I want you to try all of them if you happen to have some time on your hands. Oh! then there are some very important polls. Two of them are asking about the games and animation, but the last on I want everyone to do. It's asking you what you guys want. The top few I will defiantly do, and add ideas here of other cool ideas. Please? :*)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the picture! I don't have many ideas but what about a weekly game?
I think........I think............I think........... uh.... how about a weekly/daily/whenever riddle or something. That might be awesome!
-z
Post a Comment