Hip-hip hurray! I'll be getting bunnies someday! Mommy bunny had a pregnancy test, and it's positive!!! So, that means in a little more than three weeks, I'll have two baby bunnies! Yays!
Tuesday, September 29
Awesome news!!!
Hip-hip hurray! I'll be getting bunnies someday! Mommy bunny had a pregnancy test, and it's positive!!! So, that means in a little more than three weeks, I'll have two baby bunnies! Yays!
It's about
announcement,
dorkinkidoosh,
drama,
many part episode,
not actually a blog,
old but goo,
prize,
projects,
pure joy,
quick,
random,
totally SWEET
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am so happy with you! Congratulations, your bunnies were not poned by Albert Einstein! YAY!
Yay! I'm so happy for you! I have to come up so I can see them! You can show them to me over skype, k? :-D
Zu
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D ditto Zu.
by the way... *sheepish grin* those were all :Ds, not D:s. they look the same when you smush them together. :D
Awesome! i wish i could have a bunny
Post a Comment