Wednesday, November 4

Sea Monks(e)


Ok, for those whom are not aware, my biology group and I are breeding sea monkeys for, biology. So far we have 8 thriving bundles of joy. After a first attempt were after research we found out that we did everything wrong, we think that these guys will be ok. Speaking of Sea monkeys, I found a really funny story online that I think you guys will like. I think it kind of includes all of our writing stiles together, which is kind of creepy. You can find it here. so, you can have fun reading that. I have to get back to reading the Iliad. People are fighting, then this one guy got mad, and now everyones on fire for some reason. It's an excitement every page. So, I'll let you all read that sea monkey thing. Bye.

6 comments:

sirianna said...

oh. my gosh. that is an amazing story!!! just what I needed. thanks, dorkness!

Dorkyness said...

Yay! Somebody's alive!

Dorkyness said...

Or so I thought...

Velonica said...

I read that sea monkey thing at it was a good story! Now the sea monkey count is 13!

sirianna said...

yes! I am alive!!!!! :D

Dorkyness said...

Sea monkey count is 21!