
Welcome to the 135th post by your good friend at random thoughts of a dorky girl! I'd like to start out by thanking anybody who is actually reading this, that is some commitment. Unless I told you to go here, then thanks for listening to me.
So! (did you notice I started another paragraph? I had never done that before, thrilling experience :D ) Today, memorial day in the states, I woke up lazily at 8:45, looked out at the disheartening continuous rain accompanied by it's god friend Bleak monotonous gray sky and thought to myself: "This would be a good day to take out my mountain bike unsuited for road traveling and with brakes that don't work in the rain, and bike 2.8 miles uphill to go to star bucks for breakfast when all I really want is a plain bowl of rice Chex!" I honestly thought that. You know why? Because I promised my brother yesterday to bike with him, knowing full well that it would be a sad soggy mess! So I bucked up, and drove off towards uncertainty, using all possible back roads, going up really annoying hills that never end that obviously need professional help by somebody with a PHD in dealing with roads that have been emotionally scared, so they bring out their feelings by making atrociously and otherwise ridiculous inclines, and doing all this in weather that made you think that you weren't going through rain, but a soggy tissue. BUT I HAD FUN! (at the end when we were going down the big hills and my breaks didn't work but it was ok because I didn't get hurt or even fall) Though we all went through trials; My mother with her chronic WereAreWeGoingIThinkIt'sThisWayNoMom- It'sTheAbsoluteOppositeDirectionOhMyBaditis (more common then you think); my poor brother when a fly literally flew into his eye, dead, and didn't want to get out until my bro stuck half his finger in there; and me fainting uphill, and swerving near the end trying t signal and- OH MY GOSH IT'S RAINING REALLY HARD NOW..... For those of you not joining us live on location, it just was upgraded in 0.3 seconds from soggy tissue, to literally wall of water.
Anywho, what was I saying? I don't know. I think I'm going to put up more videos, and do you guys want more puns? I have a bunch more. And just plain cool pictures. I'll have a poll of what you guys want, and examples! Yay for examples!So, your choices are:
Lolcats:

Just plain cool:
Puns:
Cool food:
Fails:

News Fails:

Weird signs:
Bitter Irony:
Generally Awesome Animals:
Or Cute:
Your choice, I'll have the videos and polls up in a moment, so stay tuned!







No comments:
Post a Comment