Monday, February 2

Ah, foolish youth....


Hey! Ho! Lets go! Ok, so I think that I will be posting about a pretty touching subject. I'm not sure even how to go into it. I mean, I REALLY don't want to offend anybody.  Fine, forget it, I'll just say it: the young are foolish. Now don't get me wrong, I love little kids. That's even one of the reasons that I love them. Ignorance is bliss. But you have to admit, little kids come up with some pretty, odd ideas. For example, when I was little, I wanted to be a swimsuit designer in China so I could eat rice for breakfast (yea, I was really into rice when I was little). Also, it's not just ideas, it's actions. A couple Sundays ago, I was at our church when I saw Liana. She is about four, and she has the cutest little sister named Kate, who is about two and a half (who I will elaborate on later).  Liana comes running up to me and says "You're going to jail" and takes my hand and started walking off with me. She of course is trying to have a very serious face, which turns out to be very cute. I am slightly confused, so I decide to ask some questions. All of them are either answered by "You did very bad stuff!" or, "You're going to jail!". The last one was frequently used when she didn't know what the question ment. Finally, after wandering around for quite awhile, I finally asked her were this jail was. "Africa!" was her reply. Not sure why, but she continued trudging on to Africa while Kate attempted to set me free several times. Well, thats all I have to say, so bye!

6 comments:

Velonica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Velonica said...

China?????? DON'T LEAVE US! Bye bye though! Have fun in jail!

Dibsy said...

what do you mean? like...8 year olds?? or 11 year olds?? (<--ish 11)

i am currently fighting your coconut, mind you!! XP (points to poll)

Velonica said...

I am glad you like my poll dibsy!

sirianna said...

Are you planning on posting anytime soon?

sirianna said...

I guess I could, but...