Saturday, February 21

SO SORRY!

*cough, wheeze* I'm here! *gasp* I'm, *gasp* HERE! Ok, I know its been forever since I've written an actual post (thank you Kelsey), an I REALLY don't want to loose you guys. But, lets put all this behind us and continue were we left off. Um. Um. Maybe I'll just write another post. That sounds good. Yea, I'll do that. Ok, anywho, Last weekend (I think in the US it's presidents day weekend) We went up into the great mounts of the north to a wonderful little lodge that we won in a school auction last year. IT WAS SO COOL! It was just so cool, I don't know how to describe it. Lets see, there was THREE FEET of snow! That's always a plus. Also, We brought Cody along for the ride, and he just about wet himself (actually he did, but it was on the yard, so thats ok) One of the main reasons he loved it so much was that we couldn't escape him. You see, in our house he's not aloud to go upstairs, but here, well, he took advantage of that option. Also, EVERY time he went outside with me, he had to prove that he was mighty dog. So he ran outside, stroked a noble pose, jumped on top of a huge snow drift, stroked a noble pose, then he ruined it by sticking his head completely into the snow and when it comes back out he looks like santa. then,as I am laughing on the opposite snowbank, he jumps off his, runs over to mine, and I am now a human snow-angel. Anywho, me and Cody usually romp about, go in our snow fort, and slide down steep hills on our bums until I have snow down my shirt, shoes, socks and pants. Cody never wants to go inside. I would probably be freezing by now, (then again, I don't know how good of quality his fur coat and snow shoes are), But I have a feeling that he would stay out there until he was a pupsicle. However, I do eventually drag him in, then our whole family gets high on cocoa until we go to bed. Um, I think that that's all I have to say, OH! I almost forgot. I am doing this thing were I put a daily extended joke (I can't do extended metaphors) and so yea. Also, if you guys don't mind, can you comment so that I know your still alive? Thanks, 
-The Dork

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, I'm alive!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! The Royal Dorkness hath returned!!! I've been missing your posts, but talking to you on the phone was even better :-) Oh, and I forgot just now when I was on my email, but after this I am going to set up an account with that monster thing. Yay!
-Agent Zu

the doctor said...

don't worry, still alive

Anonymous said...

I'm ALIVE! Don't let the suicidal part make you think im gone! now when i don't comment around march 12...

Velonica said...

SO alive dude