
Ok, I officially loathe blogger. Here I was, on Friday, writing my post. I had just finished it, did the layout, blah blah blah, and I was about to lol. Well, insert a lol, but you have to save first before you can put in any pictures. However, IT WASN'T SAVING!!!!! I wasn't worried however, I would just publish it, then add the lol later (as I had done in the past). But as soon as I pressed publish, blogger lead me to a screen that said something like "What the pfargle? We have no idea what you just did, and you might have broken the Internet. Since we are doing repairs on blogger, we decided to give you a headache and not have anything work. Also, if you had unsaved progress in the last screen, we'll pretend to be sorry because you just lost it (sucker!). If you would like to take further action, send the following code to a random e-mail address, and we will laugh at you misfortune. Here is the code: jgjiY98 7^TjkO);>,["o)9i kPOK,.kj865t1 52 4 gfsiu&yh*Ytr5 5UTui7 HY&HU898Y HhgYR%365------arasf*^yh8&&^T&y0(OI(*)i90O00I
531-2-35-43589&^tuPJu87Yhuijoiyhj.............(continued for several paragraphs)"
I was really sad after reading this because I had spent a lot of time on that post, and now the only person who is going to read it is a computer gnome. (Computer gnomes are the things that make you loose and then read the stuff that is lost forever on your computer like unsaved essays, lost posts, stuff you deleted, etc. Windows has more gnomes that Macs.) Humph. But, I will now tell you about my random thoughts and my dorky life. Oh! I have the coolest news! Over this springy break, I have been re-doing my room! It looks sooooooo cool! It used to have yellow walls, and now they are a light lavender periwinkle. We just finished painting and it looks simply sweet and awesome. (that's another reason I couldn't post, my comp was unplugged and dragged against his will to a box in the dinning room, poor Mac,). Also, I have been washing and cleaning everything in my room, so it is now glowing (I find it quite nice). Ok, I actually didn't clean everything. I cleaned everything (-1). That would be my desk. I have to tell you a little story (when am I not doing that?). When I first bought my desk, it was blue. No, not a light blue, or a purply blue, NEON, for goodness sake, NEON BLUE!!! Where has all the fashion gone people! Obviously, I repainted it, (white), and it was good. Fast forward to 2009: My desk has been dubbed raggedy. The blue is like one of those aliens from a sci-fi movie. The thing has taken over a human body, everybody kills it, have a laugh, everything is good. UNTIL THE SEQIL THAT IS! The alien slowly starts overtaking the body (because it wasn't really killed), and soon it's an army that's even worse than before!!!!!! Except the sequel usually sucks, and thats kinda how this second painting job is going to be. Hmph. Well, I will have to save my opinions about ostriches later, so hopefully blogger will repeal it's hard feelings about Macs. See ya!
2 comments:
eh? no comments yet? I usually get a comment from the Norski by now. hmmmmmmm...
I was gone! Remember? Otherwise, you'd have a deluge by now.
Anyway.... PERIWINKLE?!!?!?!?!?! Righteous, man. Totally didn't expect that one. Hope your holiday was lovely. Just got back from Svalbard where I unexpectedly discovered an innate love for Earl Grey tea. The story involves some crazed sled dogs and, more directly than you might think, the queen of England. To read more, check out the SEQUEL on my blog!!! Tehe. Darn it, now I have to post. Oh well. :)
Post a Comment