I AM SO SORRY! Ok I know this is just the same old song, but I was too busy to write a post. I know, no good reason. Also, blogger was being a *&%$!# and wouldn't let me write posts, log on, or even look at others blogs. I found this was fixed by getting a link to blogger in an email (though what I saw wasn't pretty). Anywho, speaking of busy, we are doing an awesome-super-cool-and-might-I-add-the-bestest-funnest-thing-ever kind of project in science right now. We had to build a machine that would crack a walnut, and use a Rube Goldberg type machine (If you have no Idea what that is, look below, somebody made one for flipping a tea bag into a cup). I found it really fun to build, and we were one of the few teams that actually finished on Monday. It would take to long to explain the whole machine (and both of us would get a headache) so I am going to just explain the coolest part (the ending!). We have a sledge hammer resting on a filled balloon. The nuts are under the balloon. Then, there is a model car with a pin on it. The car runs into the balloon. Now look at the title. Awesome eh? AnyMcHoodles, I feel pretty good on my project. Especially since I got an A on it (yes!). Ok, OH! I am also adding a cool little movie to the bottom of the screen (yes, another one). It's about the new movie coming out called "Coraline". The movie is about the person who KNITS the sweaters. It is so cool, I mean, look at the detail on some of them! They are so cool. You have to watch the movie. Right now. I'll put a little bookmark here so you can watch it. I'll wait, while you're watching the Movie! Ok, so, how did you like it? Wait, did you actually watch it? Seriously, if you just did the thing were you ignore my requests, and just kept reading? GO BACK AND SERIOUSLY WATCH THE MOVIE! IT'S NOT FUNNY! grr. Anywho, I also herd that that movie is like, so scary that 95% of the people who watch it have nightmares, which OF-COURSE makes me want to see it! Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those thrill seekers, I got nightmares from watching a movie preview of animal farm (yes I know, don't bug me. The really sad thing was that I had already read the book). I really want to see Coraline because I love stop motion animation, and this looks like a really awesome movie. Anywho, I am going to try and be more vigilant about making this place awesome, so A.) stay around for cool polls, vidios and actual posts! and B.) please bug me more when I haven't posted, please? Ok, I think I have wrote enough for a few posts so, until next time, stay dorky!
Wednesday, March 25
BOOM!
I AM SO SORRY! Ok I know this is just the same old song, but I was too busy to write a post. I know, no good reason. Also, blogger was being a *&%$!# and wouldn't let me write posts, log on, or even look at others blogs. I found this was fixed by getting a link to blogger in an email (though what I saw wasn't pretty). Anywho, speaking of busy, we are doing an awesome-super-cool-and-might-I-add-the-bestest-funnest-thing-ever kind of project in science right now. We had to build a machine that would crack a walnut, and use a Rube Goldberg type machine (If you have no Idea what that is, look below, somebody made one for flipping a tea bag into a cup). I found it really fun to build, and we were one of the few teams that actually finished on Monday. It would take to long to explain the whole machine (and both of us would get a headache) so I am going to just explain the coolest part (the ending!). We have a sledge hammer resting on a filled balloon. The nuts are under the balloon. Then, there is a model car with a pin on it. The car runs into the balloon. Now look at the title. Awesome eh? AnyMcHoodles, I feel pretty good on my project. Especially since I got an A on it (yes!). Ok, OH! I am also adding a cool little movie to the bottom of the screen (yes, another one). It's about the new movie coming out called "Coraline". The movie is about the person who KNITS the sweaters. It is so cool, I mean, look at the detail on some of them! They are so cool. You have to watch the movie. Right now. I'll put a little bookmark here so you can watch it. I'll wait, while you're watching the Movie! Ok, so, how did you like it? Wait, did you actually watch it? Seriously, if you just did the thing were you ignore my requests, and just kept reading? GO BACK AND SERIOUSLY WATCH THE MOVIE! IT'S NOT FUNNY! grr. Anywho, I also herd that that movie is like, so scary that 95% of the people who watch it have nightmares, which OF-COURSE makes me want to see it! Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those thrill seekers, I got nightmares from watching a movie preview of animal farm (yes I know, don't bug me. The really sad thing was that I had already read the book). I really want to see Coraline because I love stop motion animation, and this looks like a really awesome movie. Anywho, I am going to try and be more vigilant about making this place awesome, so A.) stay around for cool polls, vidios and actual posts! and B.) please bug me more when I haven't posted, please? Ok, I think I have wrote enough for a few posts so, until next time, stay dorky!
It's about
dumb,
flibet-de-gooshed,
friends,
funny,
funny scenes,
grr,
miracle,
projects,
random,
school,
um... thats odd....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YAY!!! A POST!!! I am so glad your computer quit being such a stinker. I watched Coraline and really enjoyed it. I didn't actually get a nightmare, but that was when I was writing anything that freaked me out before I got to bed. So that could be why. But it wasn't really that scary. Of course, I only saw it in 2-D. I want to see it in 3D, tho'. Okay. I'm rambling. Bye.
YAY! YOU'RE BACK!!! I've always loved Rube Goldberg machines, but I've never made one :-P I'll have to convince my science teacher to let us do that...
-Agent Zu
I think I like Lola Granola the best :)
Post a Comment