Hello! I will be having a Christmas in may event at my blog! So bring seasonal thoughts, and come here starting May 1st, running until I get tired of it. Um, yea. It should be fun. Comment on ideas to get this event running! I already have a few ideas, but I'd love to have as many as possible!
Tuesday, April 28
Announcement:
Hello! I will be having a Christmas in may event at my blog! So bring seasonal thoughts, and come here starting May 1st, running until I get tired of it. Um, yea. It should be fun. Comment on ideas to get this event running! I already have a few ideas, but I'd love to have as many as possible!
It's about
announcement,
christmas,
cookies apparently,
dorkinkidoosh,
I need your help,
work in progress
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh! How fun! Christmas is great. Love the lolcat.
elf zu
YAY!!!!!!! A POST!!!!!!!!!!!! Please post more often though... I miss reading your posts! Tehehehe..... you change color.
I got to like the seventh or eighth level then i had to get off. FUN GAME!
Zu claus
Snow Line is great!!!!!!!! Got to the seventh or eight level also
I'd like to hear something about the smell of tangerines under one's fingernails. I had an orange the other day and nearly cried in my higher mathematics class because my fingers smelled like Christmas. Try it. It is addictive.
ooh. my cat knocks our christmas tree down EVERY year! sorry... that was kinda random...
Post a Comment