
✎Hola! Salutations! I Bring a post! *readers cheer* ok, so we are having a big bad day today. Well afternoon. I mean, seriously, who doesn't love 71〫Fahrenheit weather ☼? I am talking about my pup. Yes, the one, the only, ✰Cody✰. However he isn't his usual high self. But he technically is high. hmm. Let me explain. A while ago Cody had gotten this swollen spot on the side of his mouth. We waited for it to go down, but it did not. We decided it would be best to go to the vet and when we got him there, it turned out he had an abscessed tooth. They gave us some some pills to give him, but alas, they worked not. We finally had to put him down today and, wait, wait one second. Sorry, wrong memory. I was thinking about my hamster. We just did an operation on him. Well, not us personally (though, that would have been a lot cheaper). All went well but, they needed to use some morphine to knock him out and, it still hasn't worn off yet. I feel so sorry for him but he's so funny. So far, he has done everything from accidentally jumping over a chair, to falling over while doing his business. He is wobbling around, looking completely lost one second then he immediately stops, stares at one spot on the floor or wall for about five minutes. odd. By the way, I don't know what the title has to do with the post. Um. Cya!
5 comments:
You had a hamster that DIED????? oh... so sorry! :'( Glad Cody's OK. Like the picture. Very appropriate. :)
Ok, for like one second you totally got me there, and then I was like NO WAY! Anyway, Malcom in the Middle is on, so I gotta go :D
-Agent Zu
I love the Mario Kart video!!! :D So cute. Also, have you seen Meekakitty's video about it? I feel so technological... :)
post!
We're dying for another post!!!! :D
-Agent Zu
Post a Comment