Friday, December 11
Merry Holidays!
Hey guys, sorry for not posting in such a long time, but I've been swamped. For those who don't know, just this week there have been two three paragraph essays due, and one five page essay due. And that's just in literature. Yay for FWPA! So, I think I'm going to get some cool videos for you. The coolest thing to do this year: use and action figure and have him climb up the christmas tree. Have him interact with the ornaments. Go Dorky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yay! thankz for posting!
-KH
... am i the only one here?!?!?!
-KH
Sorry about your work load!!! I had a ton of stuff about a week or two ago... Today was my last day of school and I opted out of my bio final so I got to come home at 10!!! Yay for Xmas Break!!!
-Z
Post a Comment