I don't know if I already replied to this... Your video is super awesome!!! That's pretty crazy cool that you got that program for Christmas!! What's it called?
It took me some of Saturday night and a little of sunday morning. The program was iStopmotion, it was about $40, and I think it's windows compatible. it's cool because it has onion skinning (like, it has a half-invisible picture of your last frame)
5 comments:
WOW! That is soooo awesome! how long did it take you?
my "other" on the christmas poll is CHRISTMAS CONCERTS! fun fun fun.
I don't know if I already replied to this... Your video is super awesome!!! That's pretty crazy cool that you got that program for Christmas!! What's it called?
-Zanizzle
It took me some of Saturday night and a little of sunday morning. The program was iStopmotion, it was about $40, and I think it's windows compatible. it's cool because it has onion skinning (like, it has a half-invisible picture of your last frame)
That's helpful :-)
Post a Comment