t working) till my mom came in ans saw me in a lovely shase of greeb. Okm well I reallt have to go, mis pafres is meeding his computer bachj, so I';ll see tou all soom!
Monday, January 18
Greetings from beyond the grave!
Hi everyone! I am now typing this message from my fathers laptop in VANCOUVER BC! (yay) Anywho, I have learned that I should never drive in a car for more than an hour, much less three hours, or I will instantly die. Well, not really, just I came really close to it and my brother is watching me type, he insists that I chicken type, but I don't, I just type really slowly and badly, and he's now forcing me not to look at the keubordm and it;s going really slow, and I am sich a bad typer that I have secided tp nit fix any mistakes caused from not looking. These are all real. Anyways, werem was I... Oh! so, I was in teh car, feelong [retty good until we got out asn started looking aroumd th e\\\ wall. *wpw this is bad) mall if you couldn't unterstand btw) I wwas feling a liitle hot and wuesey, so I jauntillu went up the stairs into out hotel frrrm. I lau sown, (this reallt isn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
say hi to your pafres for me :-P
-zanizzle
whoa julia! that spelling is... special? SPECIAL BELT :D
wow... so, what exactly were you doing?
I was trying to type without looking at the keyboard... didn't work too well...
I couldn't read too much of that! :)
Post a Comment