Saturday, January 16
Sorry! Sorry! Did I mention I was sorry?
Hey, I don't know if anybody is still reading this, but as you can guess I'm sorry. If it wasn't for the RIDICULOUS amount of work I had this and last week (which I'm sure none of you want to hear me complain about) and the fact that blogger again is mad at me. Not google, but actually blogger this time. So, what is up? anything? at all? no? me neither. Well this will make a fantastic post! Um, rabbits? are cute?! Yea, I'll talk about that. Emily is getting much fluffier, and the fact that she's only a mini rex mix adds to the fact that she's getting much bigger, while Juniper is only getting bigger in a way that's she's looking her bunny model like figure. Ok, well I really should go. We're going to Vancouver, and the HOTEL is called Lansdale key. he he he whoops. Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cool :-) Have Fun.
-zanizzle
I am still reading!!!! YARG!!! nothing is going on right now. have fun in Vancouver.
Post a Comment