Adios! I will be going to camp for the next three days (tue, wed, thu) so I wont there won't be any new posts, polls or comments (I can't approve them until I get back) So, have fun while I'm gone, play the fishing game, and, yea. I'm not sure what it's going to be like, but I think it will great. I am putting a poll of what you think will happen, I hope that you enjoy it. Man I can't wait...
Monday, May 4
So long and thanks for all the comments!
Adios! I will be going to camp for the next three days (tue, wed, thu) so I wont there won't be any new posts, polls or comments (I can't approve them until I get back) So, have fun while I'm gone, play the fishing game, and, yea. I'm not sure what it's going to be like, but I think it will great. I am putting a poll of what you think will happen, I hope that you enjoy it. Man I can't wait...
It's about
announcement,
camp,
friends,
not actually a blog,
please don't sue,
pure joy,
random,
thanks,
the blog itself
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
There isn't a lake there, hunnums. Deep breaths, OK?
Shark Bait does not work on my computer! So sad! BUT CAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!
JA! an excuse to wear basketball shorts in 35 degree weather...
Post a Comment