Hola! Sorry that I haven't written a post in forever. First it was because I was grieving, but then I just couldn't get anything creative (I was writing a half page post about how all my socks either such or have animals on them. I didn't think that you guys wanted to hear about it). since I am still uncreative (most likely from me drowning my sorrows in watching youtube videos) But I have decided to give you: A list. What's that you say? A list of the simple things in life. These are only a few, but I'll be adding more. Comment if you think of any!
1. Sipping Hot chocolate on a cold day
2. Talking with a good friend
3. Holding your head out the window of a car
4. Finding an old picture you drew
5. Petting a happy dog
6. Watching a playful kitten
7. Eating Popsicles
8. Hearing a song you really like come on the radio
9. Drawing a smiley face :-)
10. Going Barefoot
11. Picking flowers
12. Splashing through puddles
13. Eating a fresh chocolate-chip cookie
14. Reading a good book
15. Looking at the stars with a friend
10 comments:
Taking a midnight stroll
Watching little kids play
Skipping through grass barefoot
Walking on the beach
Listening to the wind roar
skiing
talking to someone you really like
lying on your back in a parking lot, when it is really sunny
running outside when it is wet
being on a golf course at sunset
riding in a convertible down a windy road
Ja!!
Curling up in a blanket on a particularly rainy and stormy day.
I'm sure that isn't quite as special living up there, but every time it rains I think of you, Julia, and my home :) I still call it home, lawl...
Also, waking up to the sound of birds singing on a saturday morning
Miss you!
Zz bottom, hahaha
=>Hugging your mother or father(or any parental figure)
=>Making your friends smile
=>Listening to the elderly substitute teacher talk about fairies (weird, but true)
=>Writing the perfect line
=>Hitting the perfect high note
=>People you love applauding your high note
=>Totally brainless Korean soap operas
=>Rockin'out with a friend and "Bohemian Rhapsody"
=>Jamming with a really good musician
=>Shaking hands with people at church
=>Listening to your relatives' favorite music
=>Bagpipes - don't do anything, just sit and shiver with pleasure
=>Loving everybody! :D
that was really long. :)
Hugging a friend
Smiling
Running in the sun
Eating cold ice cream on a hot day
Swimming in a cold pool
Singing your favorite song
Dancing when no one is looking
Breathing cold crisp morning air
Taking a long walk in fall
Laying down in wet grass
Soccer in the rain
Running in the rain
getting an old pair of clothes really dirty.....
-z
playing soccer in an open field while it is raining...
; )
playing in the dirt on a hot day. :)
Post a Comment