Hey guys, this post isn't going to be about camp or ostriches or anything like that. I recently found out that my dog has a tumor on the side of his mouth, and it is growing. Unfortunately, it will keep growing until he can't eat and will be in a lot of pain, so we have decided to put him down. We would have the vets operate on him, but it would just grow back and it costs a lot of money. Sorry if there aren't a lot of funny posts in the future, but I just don't feel up to it. We don't know the exact date, but it will probably be before March 17. So, in memory of Cody, the greatest, dorky-est dog there ever was.
Saturday, May 9
*Tear*
It's about
announcement,
cody,
drama,
family,
not actually a blog,
sadness,
serious,
the blog itself
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That is sad. I offer my dearest condolences.
Oh! I am so sorry. Your dog was the best and the dorky-est dog there was.
Oh my gosh! That is soo sad Julia, I am very sorry. I feel your pain completely. I loved Cody.
-Sad Zaynab
oh hunnums. So sorry. I will pray for you.
Hallo, dorkness! Wunderland is amazing! I enjoyed the Norway part myself... tehe.
Your wunderland thingy is cool. Then again, anything German is cool in my book. ; ) . seriously.
I guess it must be the season of passed away pets :( My bird just died last night/this morning. We knew she was sick or something, but I had no idea it was fatal :( Sad, sad, sad...
-Zaynab
Chronotron is sooooo much fun! I've gotten to level nine, but then got tired of thinking... :P
-Agent Z
Post a Comment