Tuesday, June 2
Whoa
My Life's Motto: Never Assume. There are a couple of reasons. (By the way, sorry so serious, funny one soon!) First off, you probably wouldn't want people assuming about you. I have been in a LOT of situations were it totally seems like either my parents are divorced, I'm doing something bad, or some such thing, when it was just a coincidence or misunderstanding. Also, never gain a personal bias for or against something. Ok, I know that this is a bad example, but I am going to give it anyways. Pencil lead. yes it's a bad example but I can't think of a better one at 7:00 in the morning. Son las seite y punto. Anywho, I used to be vehement about .5 lead. I would shun people with anything higher. I hated anything higher. grr. Guess what? now my favorite lead is .7 lead. Ok, that was a really bad example. But I'm sure you guys got the jist of it and probably can relate with a better example. But I still don't like point nine. Also, I have another word of wisdom. Jerks do have hearts. For example, (by the way this happened a long time ago, like beginning of year), In history class, my brain went coploui. I started hyperventilating, got dizzy, and started to cry. We were in the teachers chosen groups, in debate, so either my friends were in other classes, in other groups, or mad at me. (she later apologized). I was having a major melt down, when somebody I honestly thought was a heartless jerk, got me out of my chair, ran me out of the class and brought me to a corner and just talked to me, and helped me get calmed down and cleaned up. I won't tell you who they are, but it just goes to show: never assume.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Friends are the detour signs on the road of life, they help you avoid construction zones.
jerks do have hearts!! thank you for saying it!! I am a total jerk, and i have a heart!! (i know that is ironic with my name - kaltes herz)
P.S.
my parents are divorced, and i am doing bad things all the time. i TOTALLY agree that people shouldn't make assumptions. there are all kinds of things that people would judge me for, if they knew about them.
thats why i keep secrets.
; )
aw, that's cute, Dorkness. Very sweet.
Nice. Very nice :) It's nice (what??? Are you using that word again??) to see mean people act in a (yep, you know it's coming) nice way. Sorry, I've had a VERY brain dead day. And I know everyone says that after school, but I made a total dork (not that that's a bad thing...) of myself about seven times today. Sooo, yeah. Not feeling very creative with the words right now. Anyway, nice (Oh my gosh, I didn't even mean to write that) little written speech :D
-Z face
Post a Comment