Sunday, June 14

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeedom!















*cough cough* *cough cough* finally! This torture that they
call education is over! Well, almost, we still have three days
left BUT WHO CARES! and I only have 1 1/2 days because I'm
skipping the afternoons to go to a drama camp that I scheduled
before the snow-days! the hoorah! Except blogger is being a
name that I can't say on the internet (or anywhere else for
that matter)and I can't sign in and I am having to use Vicky
as the middle man. Or girl woman. thing. Anywho, what are your
guys' summer plans? tell me about them! I am going to a cabin,
camp, and a canoe trip! Ah, I can't wait.

9 comments:

sirianna said...

I'm working at a horse ranch in Minnesota for four weeks shoveling poop! And honing my riding skills, and teaching kids how to take care of horses. But mostly pooper scooping. Also, joining a swim team and going to Hawaii, Idaho and Washington for some visiting. Really getting around the states this summer. Should be interesting. What about you, eh?

sirianna said...

dude. awesome video.

Velonica said...

I know ,right!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am going to ashland for a drama camp thing, southern ca to see my relatives and that's seriously about it. Except for a couple other little trips here and there. I never heard about your drama camp! Can't wait to know about it! Have fun!

-z face

Kelsey said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

i have to say thank you because this is one of the only sites thats not blocked on our school computers. i had over an hour to kill and nothing worked except your blog!!

sirianna said...

wow! as in the Oregon Shakespeare Festival Ashland??? That is so cool!!! Lucky you! I am so jealous. Have fun. :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, my grandparents live up there, (for you guys it's down, huh?) and my graduation present was for a friend of mine and I to go to the camp for a week. Thanks! I'm excited!!! I have to wait until August 3rd though :I

Anonymous said...

AAAHHH!!! I'm going crazy from boredom! Well, actually this summer hasn't been too bad so far, but I do wish you would post... Pleeeeeaaasse? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAASSSSSSEEE?!??!

Kelsey said...

Please post soon!