Thursday, July 23

Don't be disappointed ...

Hey everyone! But this is not the Royal Dork :( But it is Velonica! or Vicky! You can call me either! The Royal Dork's computer is being a royal pain and decided to not work on blogger. And before that the Royal Dork was having fun in Canada! I mean come on, who doesn't love Canada! I mean the moose's, the beavers and all the eh's! So awesome! But the Royal Dork gave me some video's to post down below. There are like, five so that should keep you all entertained! So watch video's, comment on how you like them and talk about Canada! Peace out!

- Velonica :)

4 comments:

Velonica said...

I <3 Canada!

Cameron said...

write soon!!

Kelsey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIA!

Anonymous said...

UGH! I meant to email you on your birthday with an ecard, Julia, but we're on vacation and their wasn't internet at the house we were staying in. Happy Belated Birthday! I'll call you when I get home.

By the way, I LOVE One Semester of Spanish Love Song! Noah (my oldest brother)(I know you know that but no one else does) showed it to me when he was in his freshman year, I think, because his Spanish teacher showed it to him.

Anyway, hope you had an awesome birthday!

-Kitten Loving Zu