Monday, August 3

I'm back! And odder than ever!


Hip-hip huzza! I am able to access the wonderful thing called the random thoughts of a dorky girl™! Ok, so apparently, google despises me because I haven't been able to get on in THREE FWIPPIN' MONTHS. I have finally been able to break their code by using another computer, however, they have probably realized this and are sending their virus hounds of doom to this computer, and all the computers of my friends and family. So, if all goes well, I will see you all in three months. Also, it is not bloggers fault, as I first suspected. *readers gasp* it was actually GOOGLE! And it was using blogger as its puppet, to ruin my plan to spread dorkiness to the nations! *readers give a more shocked gasp!* Anywho, I think that I should move from this topic, it is a very embarrassing for him, he didn't actually want to, he was nice to me before blogger bought him. So, everyone should tell blogger that you are sorry for him, and to give him a hug. Oh! but back to what I was about to tell you before, I just returned (well, four days ago, it would have been just if I was able to log on) from a three day retreat with my youth group. it was awesome. The first day, we went down an extremely steep flight of stairs (which were not too fun climbing back up) and got to our backyard beach. I was the first to swim out to a rock island that was very small, but extremely awesome, which I quickly named platiporicapa (which only some of you will get). Then, I swam a bit farther (ok, I walked to both of the islands) and found another island. It was smaller than platiporicapa, and most of it was about five inches under water (13 cm). I thought it was kinda cool, so I called out to ask if anybody wanted to come over. However, the younger peeps were trying to claim and name every rock on the beach, so long as it wasn't over a foot (30 cm) past the shore line (the water was a bit chilly). And the older peeps were trying to take down the side of a cliff by throwing rocks at it. Middle schoolers aren't that bright. (I actually wasn't supposed to be there, but the leaders liked me, so they just ignored my age). So, after calling for awhile, I gave up on my little rock/island and jumped of. I scraped my leg a little bit on a barnacle, so I looked back to see if my leg was still there. But then, something on the side of the rock distracted me (which isn't too hard). It had to be one of the coolest things I had ever seen in nature. To be continued...

1 comment:

Velonica said...

Thank you for posting!!!!!!!!!