Friday, August 21

Is this thing on?

Hey all! I have a sweet deal for all who have not tried my test yet. (Well, and all who have tried my test, which would be ONLY ONE!!!!) So, I have decided to sweeten the deal,
Everyone who even ATTEMPTS the test will get to see the cool and awesome YouTube video that I am totally surprised that I have not posted somebody slap me, and the Winner, will get to see TWO awesome videos. I am not kidding, these have to be the awesomest videos ever.
Anywho, speaking of vids, scroll down! New and improved videos!
Secrete letter of the day:
B

8 comments:

Velonica said...

lol still no responses....

Anonymous said...

1) pumpkins and paisley
2)
3) fake dude from who knows where
4)
5) seastar?
6) stan
7) here i come crashing to the interweb...
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13) .7
14) string cheese
15) yes
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)
EC - blogger

!!!>!>!>!>>!>!<>>?#?#@>!@!!

how am i supposed to find the other answers????


-its me (kaltes herz)

...and i know... this is pitiful

Anonymous said...

!! crap!! the EC is google NOT blogger

-Kaltes herz

what elective do u have?

Anonymous said...

1.)What song lowers your I.Q. to 14?
Pumpkins and parsley

2.)What other color has my blog been?
Blue and raspberry

3.)Who is McGished?
Italian pizza worker, mind-sneaker/public revealer/smeller of rotten provolonge.

4.)What was my first halloween costume idea?
Rabbit coming out of hat

5.)What was I trying to sell on my blog?


6.)Who is my psychiatrist?
Stan???

7.)What was the title for my first post?
Here I come crashing into the interwebs

8.)What happened to the chicken hat?
It got left of stage, then eaten, then thrown on stage 

9.)How to you make my "epic drink"?


10.)What type of calender do I have?


11.)Were do I go every year around Christmas?
nutcracker

12.)What do I consider as bad dorkindoosh?


13.)What is my favorite size of lead now?
0.7????

14.)What is the most popular answer on the geek/nerd/dork/etc. quiz?
String cheese

15.)Was cody afraid of trains?
Yes???

16.)How many feet of snow surrounded my cabin?
3

17.)Why was my blog on television for?
I found the blog where you said it, but I didn’t see why…

18.)What three reasons did I almost close my blog?
Too much homework, no one reading,

19.) Which lol-cat picture did I make?
Fashion police nab another criminal

20.)What did cody do when my dad fell of his bike?
Went out and pooped in the bushes

E.C. Whose fault is it for me not being able to sign in?
google

-Agent Zu

Anonymous said...

i watched the right to bear arms vid. itz funny

see u l8er

-KH

Dorkyness said...

KH's Score: 5/20

Dorkyness said...

Agent Zu's score: 14.5/20

Anonymous said...

0---8888888888888888Hey. cool. I d.id better than I thought :) Well I'm just glad I actually got around to doing it! School is already being stupid so I was scared I was never going to do it, but thank goodness for the weekend :) Oh. I was going to call you today, but I forgot :( Maybe tomorrow if I'm not busy cuz I might go "shopping" tomorrow... anyway, yeah... cool. Boo is trying to eat my milkshake.. Oh and she just typed stuff at the top somehow... :)rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr sorry. that was her :S She always wants onto the keyboard. UGH! Must stop talking!!!!