
Hey Guys, I've got a quick one for you. It's actually an activity to do when you are really bored and it's quiet. It's actually harder than it sounds. Imagine a banana. Wasn't fun? Just kidding, there's more. Imagine a banana, like it's in a completely white background, kind of like it's in a Mac commercial, except without the guys. The banana can be old, too ripe, just perfect, or squished. Any type of banana. It could be blue for all it's worth. Now the real tests starts. Find a banana that you like and keep it. Remember, this activity is only when you're REALLY bored. Like, bored out of your wits. Just look at that banana in your mind. The Hard part: Don't imagine any music, changes to the banana, flies, dots, other bananas, people, or anything. It's actually really quite harder than it sounds. Especially if you just came back from an exiting activity. How long can you go? If this activity is too lame for you (snob) then try the new games that I added to the side of my blog. They're addictive, cute, challenging, and downright awesome. Tell me which one is your favorite! Now! Do it Now! :<)

Oh! Scroll Down! New Vids!
4 comments:
That is semi hard. I pictured the banana but kept adding a shadow. Weird? THAT DANCE WAS AWESOME!!
uug!! that is hard. and i couldn't keep my mind on the banana.
i can do it except my banana kind of warps around. weird.
-z
I love the third animation
Post a Comment