Saturday, September 26

Caption contest!

Ok, so it was decided that Image #2 would be the picture set for capsizing. Wait, what? Anywho, look at the image and think of something funny or original that the bunny would say. The one that I like the most will win the coolest prize EVER to go out on this blog: a 6" tall sock cat that I made. The cat itself is pretty hilarious looking. And don't worry, if you win and you live across the country (or in another country) you'll still get the cat. Here's the Picture to be captioned:
Important information about contest!!!!
  1. You can only submit one caption. You can change it however many times you want, but the last caption submitted will be the one that I count as yours. Also, please delete your old one.
  2. I'm looking for originality. I like funny things too, but remember: this is random thoughts of a dorky girl, it's called that for a reason. I like so random it's funny, but not too dumb.
  3. Please try to look at other people's captions after you've written your final. I really don't want people to feel cheated because somebody kinda took off of their idea. I'm trusting you guys here.
  4. Please leave the comments page open for captions only. If you have questions or comments, please leave them on either the one I just did before this or any new one that comes after this.
  5. The contest results will be announced on Sunday, October 11th. Please get all captions in by then
  6. I should probably stop typing things in bold. It's making me feel insecure.
So, get those creative juices going! (Ew.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my caption :D

Ahhh! Woooh! What's happening? Who am I? Why am I here? What's my purpose in life? What do I mean by who am I? Okay okay, calm down calm down get a grip now. Ooh, this is an interesting sensation. What is it? Its a sort of tingling in my... well I suppose I better start finding names for things. Lets call them... ears! Yeah! ears! And hey, what's this roaring sound, whooshing past what I'm suddenly gonna call my head? Wind! Is that a good name? It'll do. Yeah, this is really exciting. I'm dizzy with anticipation! Or is it the wind? There's an awful lot of that now isn't it? And what's this thing coming toward me very fast? So big and flat and round, it needs a big wide sounding name like 'Ow', 'Ownge', 'Round', 'Ground'! That's it! Ground! Ha! I wonder if it'll be friends with me? Hello Ground!

-Zu

Cameron said...

Why is there a yellow bubble near my face?

Velonica said...

By the way,you left your butter in my sock.

sirianna said...

ahhhhhh... your invisible toe jam smells like cheeeeeese whizzzzzzz... ahhhhhhhhhhh. ahhhhhh laaaaaaahhhhk cheeeeeeeeez whizzzzzzzzz...

sirianna said...

I am so anxious to know the winner! they are all so different...

Velonica said...

I totally agree!