
Well, hopefully you've bought a raft by now (I know, not too deep, but I love these metaphors!) because I'm going again! Do the same thing as last time, have fun, and make sure that if there is a why, please answer it.
- If the sky was any other color, what would you want it to be?
- If you were to make a self portrait or statue of yourself, and you couldn't use paints, pencils, clay, or any usual art tools, what would you use?
- If you had a giant (like, house size giant) rabbit, were would you keep it? How would you fed it? What cool things would you do with it that you couldn't do with a regular rabbit?
- Suppose there was one only planet in our solar system with aliens on it. Which one would it be? Why? What would they look like?
- If three things in your room came to life, what would you want it to be? What if all but three things in your room came to life, what would they be?
- Who do you think will get married first? You or your best friend?
- If you could add another class to your schedule, and it couldn't be something that most schools have, what would you add? Why?
- If you were an animal on noah's ark, which one would you be?
- If we were doing question 7 on my last post again, and instead of one word you had to say a type of cryptic message, what would you say?
- Do you guys want my next post to be an actual post or more questions?
6 comments:
1. I would want the sky to be a warm cheery purple!
2. I think I would use feathers to make a statue of myself.... I don't know why though.... that or toast!
3. I would so keep that rabbit! I would open up booth, bring carrots to feed the giant rabbit!Plus, I would ride it to school and save fuel! RABBIT POWER!!!
4. I would want Venus to have aliens to defy the whole aliens on mars thing. They're on Venus now! HA! The aliens would be pink and about 2 1/2 ft tall and soft and cuddly and have wings! Sort of like vivo!
5. If three things came to life eh? I would want my closet, my hamper and my mirror to come to life! Three things I would not want to come to life are my desk, my bed, and my lamp. ( I'm afraid of lamps!)
6. I think that I will get married first. Mainly cuz of my culture
7. I would and a dance class cuz I love to dance!
8. Ummmm.... idk know about the animals on noah's ark but if he had pandas i would be that!
9. Gunmen should never come to the opera
10. More questions! The are crazy fun!
Well, for #8 all of the animals (well, two of all the animals) came on the ark, so pandas included!
hey itz KH
1) greyish green
2) golf tees
3) in my back yard (bunny food)
4) murcury (i can totally imagine little green aliens everywhere!)
5) my bed (just too creepy), mirror (seriously, looking in somthing alive?), and door (i can just see it locking me out)
6) im not gettin married + i dont have a best friend...
7) id add forensics (don't have it)
8) lion
9) icebergs r dangerous
10) more questions!!!
http://living.peta.org/2009/it-pays-to-be-vegan
this is really interesting. look at the ratios of meat+grain. unbelievable.
see u l8er
-KH
1. I think it would be nice to have a sunny shade of yellow-green.
2.Blankets and chicken wire. Don't know why, but I do.
3.I would keep it in the backyard and feed it giant carrots imported from the amazon rainforest. It would help us take down the treehouse (It has to come down, now the tree is too big for it :-( ) and at night, I would go into the backyard and sleep in it's fur, with his ear as a blanket :-)
I have to go now, more of my thoughts later!
1) I would want the sky to be a kind of a glowy orange. I had a reason, but it did not translate to English the way I wanted it to. ;)
2) I would use driftwood, fishing line, and beach glass to make my self portrait. I think my soul lives at the beach.
3) If I had a giant bunny, I would dress it up in a wallace costume and ride it about the English countryside preaching about taming were-rabbits and how the end is near. :D
4) Saturn would have aliens because Saturn is awesome. They would look like purple dolphins with four arms. They would have teal eyes and have a partiality for tangerines and peas. If I were an alien, I would be content with this life.
5) I would want my saami reindeer purse to come alive so it could teach me to speak saami, my backpack to come alive so that it could carry itself (it is so heavy), and my cd player so that it could adjust itself according to my subconscious preferences.
6) I think my best friend will get married first, but somehow I think I will be happier in marriage.
7) I would take a garage band class where we made bands and played gigs, because that would be soooooo cooooooool!!!!!!! :D
8) I would be a dove, because I have always wanted to be a hero and because I love olives.
9) I would say, "the time draws nigh..."
10) Meh. Can you do both?
8)
Post a Comment