Thursday, September 24

not in awhile

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't posted, in awhile. So, here are just some dorky thoughts. No theme, no pictures. Ok, maybe a lolcat. Here I'll pick one out. do di do di di do, here's a funny one. ok, how do you like it? So, basically I'm sitting in my chair, typing a post, when the funniest thing (ok, most funny thing) happened to me. I decided to post a lolcat! Oh, wait, never-mind. So, speaking of buns, I have two exiting messages: Sorry for those who don't know, but in august, it was found at a shelter my mom works at, the two bunnies that they thought were both girls, well, one's a girl and one's in trouble. However, this meant baby bunnies! And she said (the owner of the shelter, not the bunny) that I could have one! So, now it's september 23, and this is approximately the day that they are supposed to me moving in with me. However, they aren't even born yet. This may be a problem, because the mommy bunny, instead of being pregnant, may just be fat and edgy, and have an itch to be an interior designer. So, the lady that owns the shelter used to raise bunnies, so she says that she will be positive to tell if one is male and one is female next Tuesday, so I am nervous. By the way, so that it isn't so instupidly long, I shall be changing my name (no not real name, screen name) from Royal dorkyness herself to just dorkyness. I just thought that RDH was too long and I didn't even want to type it twice here. By the way, I am hosting a decision to ignore the poll I posted (about the next thing) and am going to tell you how to make your name sound like it's from like a story book. I am doing this because a.) The other chart isn't ready and I've lost my shish-boom-bang fro writing it and b.) I really wanted to show you guys this. So,
Simple steps to make your name sound cool and Mystical:
  1. Take your last name. (Example: Armstrong)
  2. Cut it in half (it doesn't have to be right in the middle, just move around the halfway mark to see were it works best for your name). You will be using the last half. (Example: trong)
  3. Subtract the last letter. (tron)
  4. Add one of the following suffixes: -ia, -a, -y, -o, -ly, -io, or -em. (tronio, trony)
  5. Now it sounds cool! You can also add extra letters (Like mine should be enbero, but adding the extra r helps)

12 comments:

Velonica said...

COOL! My name is Darajia. I like it! And yes. your name was really long. I like the new name! I hop eyou get the bunnies! I really want to pet one! Bunny Power!

Anonymous said...

bely?

-KH

my name might not be the best example...

Anonymous said...

BUNNIES BUNNIES BUNNIES!!! Good luck on receiving one! By the way, my name is either Likia or Likio. I think I like Likio. Strang!!!

-Zu

Dorkyness said...

Mine turned out to be Enberro. By the way, KH, I think your name would be better as Ubey. I kind of like that!

Dorkyness said...

I hop eyou, that would be a cool name for a bunny. :-)

Velonica said...

teheheh..... not th ebest at speeling. omg! I just looked back a what i typed and that looks really messed up... hehehe... :D

Dorkyness said...

it's k. I can still understan dyou.

Dorkyness said...

te hee, hamster

Cameron said...

I'm acio! Sounds weird

sirianna said...

nice hamster. my name is... Elboro! it's like el dorado, only waaaaay cooler. :) also reminds me of doritos and disgusting american foood... yum. foood? fooood. foooood. foooooooooooooooduhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. okay, sorry, to hungry to be commenting.

sirianna said...

too! too! two os in too! ughhhhhhhh stupid english language stuff...

Velonica said...

Hammy ster is cute!