Ok, so I finally go my self back in the drivers seat. Or my desk chair. whatever. By the way, my bunnies are AWESOME but Juniper might have the snuffles. Also, I am sorry I haven't posted in a while but I wanted my next post to have a picture of the bunnies in it but black and nearly all back bunnies are surprisingly hard to photograph. We can't photograph them in their cage, because then you see the little cage-bar doblies. We can't photograph them on the ground because by the time we get them all focused and they've been sitting in a good position, they see something shiny and tromp of so we only photograph their bums. Sometimes their foot. Then, when we tried holding them we found out a. they don't like to be held, b. you can't see them if you are wearing anything even mildly dark, and c. they like to squirm if they aren't used to you, and cuddle if they are, so in several pictures you either just see their bottom half sticking strait up from our arms, or their cuddling so they look headless. So, if you have any photo ideas, please let me know. But personally, I them to be cuter if you can see several different frames of bunny. So, if you have skype and you're interested in seeing the bunnies, please stay online so I can give you a call. Oh! guess what? You have to guess! What? Ew! No! Of course not! Why would you guess that! Try again. A little warmer, well, compared to the last one. Give up? Oh, ok, one last guess. No. I'll just tell you. It's almost halloween! Ok, that was a kind of no duh answer, but I don't do mornings too well. What are you guys going to be for halloween? I was going to be like, a were-cat. And have fangs. It's going to be awesome. yea...... Oh, and I have terrible news. Palla past away yesterday. Fell off the stage onto Mel the Tuba Turkey's tuba. It was very tragic. So, I think that we may have to close down her blog. It'll be up for another week, for those who want to see it, but I think that that is that. Any lolcats, strips of funny vids or other such things shall be here. Also, do you guys have any favorite you-tube videos that you'd like to see shared with the world? (by the way, I'm talking to those poor souls who don't have a blog. Even any movies or anythingo Um, YAY FOR MR SNOWMAN!!! ☃
Sunday, October 25
New Post! And new vid!
Ok, so I finally go my self back in the drivers seat. Or my desk chair. whatever. By the way, my bunnies are AWESOME but Juniper might have the snuffles. Also, I am sorry I haven't posted in a while but I wanted my next post to have a picture of the bunnies in it but black and nearly all back bunnies are surprisingly hard to photograph. We can't photograph them in their cage, because then you see the little cage-bar doblies. We can't photograph them on the ground because by the time we get them all focused and they've been sitting in a good position, they see something shiny and tromp of so we only photograph their bums. Sometimes their foot. Then, when we tried holding them we found out a. they don't like to be held, b. you can't see them if you are wearing anything even mildly dark, and c. they like to squirm if they aren't used to you, and cuddle if they are, so in several pictures you either just see their bottom half sticking strait up from our arms, or their cuddling so they look headless. So, if you have any photo ideas, please let me know. But personally, I them to be cuter if you can see several different frames of bunny. So, if you have skype and you're interested in seeing the bunnies, please stay online so I can give you a call. Oh! guess what? You have to guess! What? Ew! No! Of course not! Why would you guess that! Try again. A little warmer, well, compared to the last one. Give up? Oh, ok, one last guess. No. I'll just tell you. It's almost halloween! Ok, that was a kind of no duh answer, but I don't do mornings too well. What are you guys going to be for halloween? I was going to be like, a were-cat. And have fangs. It's going to be awesome. yea...... Oh, and I have terrible news. Palla past away yesterday. Fell off the stage onto Mel the Tuba Turkey's tuba. It was very tragic. So, I think that we may have to close down her blog. It'll be up for another week, for those who want to see it, but I think that that is that. Any lolcats, strips of funny vids or other such things shall be here. Also, do you guys have any favorite you-tube videos that you'd like to see shared with the world? (by the way, I'm talking to those poor souls who don't have a blog. Even any movies or anythingo Um, YAY FOR MR SNOWMAN!!! ☃
It's about
bunny,
cookies apparently,
friends,
funny,
funny scenes,
halloween,
I need your help,
please don't sue,
random,
REALLY random,
sadness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
lo. That toaster purse video was so funny! Give Palla my best wishes. tear.
oh! and i'm a ninja for halloween!
My friend Vienna and I are going to be fairies and we made our own awesome fairy wings. I'll send you awesome pictures :) Sorry about Palla :( I will try to get on skype so I can see your bunnies!!! They sound really cute! Cool halloween costume by the way... yeah...
-Agent Zu
It matches my shoe! :-) that almost seems like something we would do. Hmmmm...
I suspect foul play in Palla's demise. shoe? okay. I am going to be a zombie. I got a little carried away with the red paint... tehe.
anna, what happened to sirianna?
Post a Comment