Tuesday, October 27

Ok everybodies, time for some imagination...

Ok, so to get those creative juices going, I have decided to pose a simple question, were does this door go to? Why was it built there? And please, PLEASE don't say that it was a poor architecture job, because that's down-right uncreative. And everybody knows it already. Also, how did this happen? Thank you email, for magically bestowing these pictures to me. Oh, and so that I don't cause further alarm, Palla isn't dead, nobody stopped to check her pulse, and apparently she awoke from her coma during the funeral (however, Francisco the accordion chicken may have had a heart attack, but he too is fine now). Palla still wants to give her blog the boot, but we think that she'll live. (Yay!) ok, so, hey, ho, yea. Ye-ha. wooooooooooo. um, I'll stop now.. So, how are you guys doing? What do you think that you're going to be thinking about three months from now? Do you think you'll be able to do the polka by then? Have you watched those videos? On a scale to one to ten, how weird was Spaghetti cat? A ten. Ok, since we're past that, If you could be any undead creature, which would you be? Would you rather have fangs, retractable claws, or a prehensile tail? If you could have any building blow up, then suck itself back together without causing any damage, which one would you choose? ok, I'll give you those to chew on, but now, I'm, off!

2 comments:

Velonica said...

Spaghetti cat was... random, catchy and just weird... From one to ten i would say it is a seven. Oh! I would be a undead cheetah! That would be totally awesome! I also want to have the retractable claws and make the world tallest building in Dubai blow up cuz it is under construction and everyone would be like omg, it just blew up, i told you this was a bad idea! Then it would be all better! And when i was chewing on those, some got stuck in my teeth... :(

For the boot, someone, as usual, had to find s coll looking boot right? Then, they lost eh other one and said " What can i do with one boot?" So then, they made it an eggplant holder. Then, of course, someone just had to see how far the eggplant would go down and now it is stuck and they just lost a perfectly good eggplant! Happens all the time.. such a tragedy... And the door was there because it was meant to keep a secret. This school is for preschoolers. And they are short. And not allowed to go where this door goes. But one preschooler wanted to know and this put the chair up against the wall to climb up and go inside. And inside he found a dragon who wanted to lose weight. And moral of the story is to eat your vegetables the end!

Anonymous said...

k. the door goes to an opium den. They fill the room in view with foam blocks and toss in all the knocked out opium addicts. The guy in the second picture stuck his toothbrush in his boot when he was packing his suitcase and it got stuck in the lining so he just squeezed the toothpaste into his boot and stuck his head in to brush and his head was too big. Were I a creature of the undead, I would be a ninja zombie cat because that would be awesome. I would be able to do whatever I was crazy enough to dream up doing. I would like to blow up a fireworks factory because that would be awesome as well. ta-ta.

norski