Sunday, October 4

Random thoughts of a lol-ing dork!

Hey ho! Ho? no. anywho, I am feeling really dorky today. Hey, I was just listening to this song that my bro showed me, by the only artist that I've heard at least five songs by them. Yes, I know that I am a sad excuse for a high schooler, but who cares! The artist is CAKE, and I love his songs, because when you first hear one of his songs, it either seems painfully obvious what it's about (ok, I get it, your in a long lone of cars!) But then your like "oh, that's so cool, he's actually talking about _____ !" or it's like "whoa, I have no clue what he's talking about!" then you listen to it like fifteen more times and your like "Oh, duh, I get it now! that is wicked sweet!" or he just does a really cool version of a already done song (like mahna mahna) Anyways, I was listening to the sixth song I had ever hear from him, and I just love this line: "And the muscular cyborg German dudes dance with sexy French Canadians" . You know a song has to be good when there are cyborg Germans and sexy Canadians. Come on. It's from a song called "Wheels" and you can't judge the song by this line. You know what, I am going to do. I'll post some of his songs. Yes, I shall do that. so it shall be. yea..... This really reminds me of my original posts, when I had no clue what I was typing and then I look back at it the next day and I'm like, "did I have too much sugar before i wrote that post?". Yea. By the way, I really like that most of you have actually entered the caption contest! So, I have decided to make another contest. What is the contest? Well, I will try to get a point that probably nobody knows about my loyal readers. Whoever can randomly guess about who did or said things to me, will win! The readers I will be including (in no particular order) are Kelsey, Cameron, Norski, Vicky, KH (is that your current name?) good old agent Zu, me, and a fake person. One of these people will not have a question Questions include:
  1. Composed radio shows with me
  2. Was in a wizard of Oz production (that was filmed)
  3. Started the trampilnini circus with someone else on the list
  4. Has a birthmark behind their ear that looks kind of like a heart
  5. Searched my room looking for a cat
  6. Watched the Coraline movie with me in 3-D
  7. Is going to take a stop-motion animation with me.
Just so you know, if it says "with me", I may be doing something with myself. The results should be in by next week. Oh, and speaking of contests, the prize for the caption contest got a bit squished, so it looks a little different, but still just as cute. And to those who may inquire, I did not make another blog, it is for my friend Jessica. Her parents didn't allow her to make her own account so she is using mine. And, if you can't get in, it is understandable because her parents made her have it be a private blog. So, yea. Comment!

14 comments:

Velonica said...

umm dorkness, there is a problem with this contest. if i comment and say that i did something, for example, lets say i did the radio thing, then won't everyone just be able to take my answer plus theirs and get more right than the last person? that's not fair. or maybe i am over thinking this. well, just let me know and comment on my blog!

Velonica said...

oh and i can't read the caption on your lol picture! I want to see it! Maybe i'll fix it... yea, i'm gonna do that now!

Velonica said...

I couldn't fix it... but the caption says joe put on his think cat. lol

sirianna said...

here goes... I hope I get myself right. (no peeking, cheaters.)

vicky
agent zu
Cameron
KH
a fake person
norski
Kelsey

watch me fail.

Dorkyness said...

yea, vicky, I thought that people had more integrity than to cheat. So, last person to put in their answer gets hit in the head. Maybe put in answers backwards! no that won't work. Norski score: 3/7. You didn't fail too ba.

Velonica said...

oh shush dorkness. I was just confuzled. Here are my answers:

Kelsey
Fake person
Zu
KH
Vicky
Norski
You

Cameromn said...

Kelsey
You
Cameron
Agent zu
Fake Person
Vicki
KH

Dorkyness said...

Vicky's score: 4/7

Dorkyness said...

Cameromn's score: 2/7

Anonymous said...

Ok, considering I don't know anyone I am guessing I will get all of these wrong :) But at least I didn't cheat :)

1)KH
2)Agent Zu
3)Dorkyness
4)Kelsey
5)Cameron
6)Fake Person
7)Vicky

Well that was exciting. I guessed for every single answer! Except one :)

-Agent Zu

Dorkyness said...

that's ok. They were supposed to be facts that are only known by me. Zu's score: 1/7. Sorry :-s

Dorkyness said...

that's ok. They were supposed to be facts that are only known by me. Zu's score: 1/7. Sorry :-s

Anonymous said...

ja - thatz my current name

herez my guess.

vicky
agent zu
norski
fake person
kelsea
dorkness
cameron

man... i ought to pay more attention to detail


- KH

Dorkyness said...

KH's score: 2/7