Wednesday, August 5

How Well Do You Know My Dorky Thoughts?

Hey guys! I now have a trivia section for my good old blog. Some of these questions are hard, but the answers are somewhere on my blog, hidden in the posts or polls, and are all answerable with a bit o' research. Post your answers! (but please don't cheat) The person with the most correct answers will get to see a hilarious video before anyone else on the blog. Ready? GO!

1.)What song lowers your I.Q. to 14?
2.)What other color has my blog been?
3.)Who is McGished?
4.)What was my first halloween costume idea?
5.)What was I trying to sell on my blog?
6.)Who is my psychiatrist?
7.)What was the title for my first post?
8.)What happened to the chicken hat?
9.)How to you make my "epic drink"?
10.)What type of calender do I have?
11.)Were do I go every year around Christmas?
12.)What do I consider as bad dorkindoosh?
13.)What is my favorite size of lead now?
14.)What is the most popular answer on the geek/nerd/dork/etc. quiz?
15.)Was cody afraid of trains?
16.)How many feet of snow surrounded my cabin?
17.)Why was my blog on television for?
18.)What three reasons did I almost close my blog?
19.) Which lol-cat picture did I make?
20.)What did cody do when my dad fell of his bike?
E.C. Whose fault is it for me not being able to sign in?

I'll have the answers up later. Remember: Post your answers, don't look at other peoples answers, and all of these can be answered by looking on my blog. Good luck!

6 comments:

Velonica said...

1. Pumpkins and Paisley
2. Blue
3. The fish dude
4. a fox or a rat in a habit! (rabbit in a hat!)
5. A $15 dollar book for $300
6. Stan!
7. Here I come crashing into the interweb...
8. I threw it over the top of the stage
9. little of that bright pink raspberry soda with a mountain dew nock off and a whole bunch of cheap grape soda
10. Food for Thought
11. CANADA
12. They do not agree with snow days
13. 0.7
14. me! grrrr i', angry string cheese
15. Yes
16. 3
17. The awards
18. a.) too many other blogs b.) you thought your blog was plain with just posts and atlanta Georgia c.) you thought you were past your prime (wrong!)
19. The fashion victim one
20. Poop in the bushes
E.C. Google! (sorry blogger!)

Dorkyness said...

Score for Velonica: 13.5/20

Velonica said...

really????? I thought i got 15...

Kelsey said...

this is hard!!!are all the answers on your blog?

Anonymous said...

hey!!! yay!! glad to hear from you!!!!

i did this in my head and was able to come up with 2/20 + the EC : (

i have a really bad memory...

anywho, im going to FWPA instead of FWHS!!!! yay!!!

see u in september!!!

- everyone's favorite german maniac

Anonymous said...

When do all you federal wayians start school? I start this coming monday... Blech, high school.