Tuesday, September 8

Grab your water wings! I'm getting deep!

Hey guys, I this may not be as deep as the title suggests (I mean seriously, I still have a lolcat), but I thought it might be interesting to see your guys' answers (I think it actually is more random than deep). Please do fill this out (unless a question makes you uncomfortable, which I hope none will), and put your name too (unless that makes you feel uncomfortable). So... Strive!
  1. What is the secrete to happiness?
  2. Who do you think will die first: you, or your best friend (you don't need to say who they are)
  3. Do you notice the little things? What have you noticed today?
  4. Would you want to be a superhero? Why or why not?
  5. If you had a clone of yourself, do you think you would be friends?
  6. If you could start your life all over again, without remembering anything, would you?
  7. If you could warn people in the past about an upcoming event, what would it be? What if you could only say one word that wasn't anything like "DANGER!" or "look-out"?
  8. If you could own a rainbow, any size, where would you put it?
  9. If you were to make friends with any villain/evil person, who? Why?
  10. Do you want me to put up more questions like this?
Please put your answers in the comment section, I'd love to see what you think!

6 comments:

sirianna said...

okay. Here goes.
a) The secret to happiness is doing what you can with what you have and understand that others are doing the same.
b) In reality, I think my best friend will die first... but if our friendship was a novel, I would die first. Cryptic, eh?
c) Sure I notice the little things - like today, as I rode the bus across this little bridge thing, I noticed that the clouds were reflected in the water and that they seemed to remain still while the water whizzed by. This means two people could see the same cloud in the same place relative to themselves on two spots on the bridge. :D
d) If somebody asked me to be a superhero, I would feel obligated to say yes - I couldn't refuse an opportunity to do good! I would be a rather retiring superhero. (which does not mean retired. Look it up.)
e) I think that if I got to know my clone, we could be great friends. However, I would never meet myself because I'm pathetic and clingy with new people.
f) Heck no.
g) If I could warn people about an upcoming event, I would tell them about the tsunami that happened over Christmas a few years ago. If I could only say one word, I would say, REPENT, REPENT!!!!!!!!!
h) I would put a rainbow in my pocket so I could put glue on the other end and chuck it at lovers and dreamers. Wait for it, wait for it...
i) I would make friends with Hitler so I could slap him into his senses and get him to a therapist.
j) ja, sure! I love talking about myself... and reading about other people... sometimes... yes, please. :) You answer too, dorkness!

Anonymous said...

I just realized something. I think every time I get on this blog I vote on the dork/nerd/geek/string cheese poll. It's not like I forget I just always do it. Yeah. Anyway, I will answer these questions later, when I have more time. Don't worry I WILL DO IT!!!!

-Agent Zu

Velonica said...

WOW!!!!!! Now I see it! Okay, lets see if I can do this...

1. The secret to happiness is to love who your with and what your doing at all times and if not, make the best of it for yourself and others!

2. I can see myself dieing first and my best friend dieing first. IN all honesty, when I first read the question I thought that I would die first but now that I think about it.... I think my best friend would die first

3. Yeah, I do notice little things. Today, I noticed that when I got my nails done, I had rhinestones put on. Now that I look, the rhinestones are either done with a gold metallic solid rhinestone or a transparent gold colored rhinestone.

4. I would love to be a superhero! Just the thought of being able to help others plus being able to fly while doing it just rocks!

5. I think that at first I would be slightly turned off but if I got to know myself, I think we would be best friends!

6. Parts of my life, yes. My whole life, NO!

7. I would tell Lincoln that he would be assassinated. One word eh? Hmmm... I would say protection.

8. I would put it in my pouch and use it when things are looking dim for everyone. It would be vibrant and huge!

9. George Bush or Stalin. I would tell to not do the troops in Irag and for Stalin I would tell him to fix the whole WW2 thing with Russia! You could make a difference Stalin! A good one!

10. Yea, makes a person think and they are fun.

Dorkyness, Sirianna is right! fill out the quiz!

Velonica said...

P.s I love the cat!

Anonymous said...

Hey. itz kaltes herzz

1) finding someone who you really truly love, who you can be with forever

2) the post of best friend is currently vacant

3) I noticed that Jess was wearing glasses with rhinestones

4) no. id screw up

5) no. id probably hate my clone.

6) no. i haven't had a good life, but i have learned many valuble lessons

7) the tiatanic. i would say lifeboat

8) somewhere cold and dreary

9) Dick Cheney. to reverse the conservative policies he has helped to put into place concerning the war, stem cell research, abortion, gay rights, etc.)

10) yeah!

wanna see what u think dorkness! post!

Dorkyness said...

1. Do give your life to help others. Even though it may be hard and maybe even painful, I think it pays off.
2.I think that I actually would, because I am not very careful, am prone to spontaneous accidents and have weird health problems (such as, but no limited to: nearly fainting every sunday, odd eh?)
3.I think that I notice little things, today I saw three squirrels, four butterflies, a bird with bread, two people in love and a four leaf clover.
4.No, no no no. I would always be so stressed out that I thought that I didn't help somebody who was in trouble. Also, not to sound shallow, but it would really invade my schedule. Also worrying about my secrete identity, I don't know, just doesn't sound like my cup of tea.
5.Yea, I think I would. By I can be annoying sometimes...
6.I would right before I die :-) maybe I am now O.o
7.I don't know, I was thinking of something when I wrote this question but now I forgot it. Actually now that I think about it I won't say anything because if we change history, out whole world will be drastically different.
8.I would put it in a necklace, then other people could see it and they would smile, also I wouldn't loose it (because I always loose thing when they are in my pocket. Or I accidentally wash them. lolz. Can I have my rainbow dry cleaned? :-)
9.My brother. Just kidding, he actually is nice (usually), um, I would be friends with the great frito bandito :-)
10. Yes I will! stay tuned!