Saturday, September 19



Hey Guys! I thought you would like to see these pictures I took. They're of a sock bunny I made named Jennifer. I thought she was cute, and since I can only physically show her to guys, I wanted to show you guys. (by the way, she isn't one eyed. If you think that she is, your looking at her bow.) Tell me what you think of her!







Oh! I also have an ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! I will be running a caption contest and I can't decide which image to use. Vote on the poll, and the contest starts when the poll ends!

Image #1:

Image #2:

Image #3:

http://www.mervisdiamond.com/skin/frontend/default/mervis/images/diamond.jpg

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally cute!!!!!!!

-Agent Zu

Velonica said...

If you do the third one I have a caption ready!!!!!!! THEY ARE ADORABLE! Is this from that one sock invention dude that you told me at your house! I loved that piggy!

Velonica said...

If you do the third one I have a caption ready!!!!!!! THEY ARE ADORABLE! Is this from that one sock invention dude that you told me at your house! I loved that piggy!

Anonymous said...

Noooo! I need the second one!! :)

Zu

sirianna said...

awesomely awesome! I like the second pic myself. very cool. :)