There has been a song stuck in my head all day, and I believe that it describes my bunnies quite well. (by the way, the picture goes top left, bottom left, right then right.)
Monday, October 12
Scroll Down mahooga mashooga!
There has been a song stuck in my head all day, and I believe that it describes my bunnies quite well. (by the way, the picture goes top left, bottom left, right then right.)
It's about
announcement,
bunny,
BWA HA HA,
dumb,
fun,
not actually a blog,
quick,
random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
; )
i really like the cute overload!!!! hehehehe!!! this is great!!!
-KH
yes, cute overload! I finally found out what song i had stuck in my head for like 3 days. Check it out! Really good! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEy8OztpIdQ&feature=related
I love the lolcat!
Oh wow.... After about five seconds of listening to that song I wanted to shoot myself in the head :-P No fence. Haha, I want to see your bunnies!!! I understand how that song describes them...
-Agent Zu
P.S. Where are those pictures???
Post a Comment