Sunday, October 11
Yay! 100th Post!
Hey guys, it is a centennial! Let's celebrate! With bunnies! yes, I have finally got them! I should stop using exclamation marks! Again! However, they are not farm bunnies, because she did actually give birth, but there was a high chance of a.) it being over 2 months before I get to see them b.) of them getting sick and dyeing within a week. and c.) of the mother eating them on account of stress. So, I chose to get some from the coolest pet store ever, called the wild side. It sells everything from puppies to sugar gliders, and has a fro guard duck. So, I have a black one with whitish, beige-ish highlights named Juniper (who is the brains and beauty of the bunch) and a plain black one named Emily Dickinson. The reason I call Juniper the brains and beauty is because she spends most of her time grooming herself, and Emily spent her time eating the litter, licking the container that I store the hay in, looking for the hay (she could only find the ones that were sticking out, never occurred that it would be right in were she got it), trying to find the bottom of the water bottle, and tanning herself under the heat lamp. It's kind of funny, because she lounges with her feet sticking out behind her. Don't worry, I will have pictures soon!
It's about
announcement,
bunny,
fun,
funny scenes,
many part episode,
pure joy,
random,
totally SWEET
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICTURES AND SKYPENESS OF THE BUNNIES!!!!! THEY SOUND SO ADORABLE! I'M GLAD YOU GOT BUNNIES AND AM HAPPY WITH WHICH ONES YOU GOT!!! I ALSO CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO TURN OFF THE CAPS LOCK, LOLZIES...
-AGENT ZU
sweeet. you should have fun. PICTURES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!
-KH
DUDE MOMMY BUNNIES EAT BABY BUNNIES??? WHAAAAAAT????????????? FREAKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats on you two little bunny-lings, tho'. :)
Post a Comment