Sunday, October 26

Did ya miss me?

Here I come back again! Sorry 'bout deserting you guys, but fwpa is what fwpa does. I just finished writing a suspense story and building a hydrogen atom. I am also getting all exited about halloween. I've almost finished my costume, my party is half in order and I have nobody to trick-or-treat with. Don't worry, I do it (or rather forget to do it) every year. On the night of halloween I sit in my costume crying that I'm all dressed up with nowhere to go. then RING! the phone goes off! An angel has offered to take me trick or treating with them! Wait, last year it was a fairy, or was it a puppy? Anywho, I don't have to worry about that this year. I have a party now, so I'll just stumble around the house when I'm supposed to be trick-or-treating. I think I'll actually  hand out candy and try and guess what kids dress up as. (most likely scenario: cute kids:"twick or tweat!" me: "aww, look at all of you! your all so cute!" kid1: "i'm not cute! i'm a fwerocious animal!" *kid1 bares teeth and growls, looking cuter that ever* me: "of course you are. My what a terrible little lion you've dressed up as, with such a 'scary' little mane two! It looks so fuzzy, er, ferocious!" kid1:"I'm not a lion, I'm a bunny with rabies!" *kid1 starts looking very angry, and even cuter* me:"Um, yea. Thats what I ment. Now take you candy and go." *slams door*) I have learned from kid1's point-of-view never to try and guess costumes. Whoa, I've written a lot of stuff so I should go. Bye!

No comments: