Um, yea, uh, I'm feeling really unimaginative right now. After school I drained all my creativity into art club then when I came home, any that was left was stabbed repeatedly by my homework. But, I did think of a halloween costume. I think I might be an Egyptian queen. At first I wanted to be a fox (the cute furry ones, not the other ones), but then I realized that there aren't too many fox costumes, so I'd have to sow it all myself. Not exactly my idea of a good time. Then I was talking with my friends in math class (Yes Mrs. Lash, I'll get the homework to you...) and either Ben or Eric suggested the Egyptian thingy. I think it was Ben. Yea... Oh! if you are wondering were I'm getting all these cool pictures that I put on my posts, I get them at icanhascheezburger.com. Anywho, I would really appreciate it if everyone who comes here would vote in my poll thingy. Thanks to Anna, Zuzu, Me, and someone who I can't guess who they are for voting. Go Dorks!
Tuesday, October 7
I'll pretend I put a funny title, and lets pretend you laughed...
Um, yea, uh, I'm feeling really unimaginative right now. After school I drained all my creativity into art club then when I came home, any that was left was stabbed repeatedly by my homework. But, I did think of a halloween costume. I think I might be an Egyptian queen. At first I wanted to be a fox (the cute furry ones, not the other ones), but then I realized that there aren't too many fox costumes, so I'd have to sow it all myself. Not exactly my idea of a good time. Then I was talking with my friends in math class (Yes Mrs. Lash, I'll get the homework to you...) and either Ben or Eric suggested the Egyptian thingy. I think it was Ben. Yea... Oh! if you are wondering were I'm getting all these cool pictures that I put on my posts, I get them at icanhascheezburger.com. Anywho, I would really appreciate it if everyone who comes here would vote in my poll thingy. Thanks to Anna, Zuzu, Me, and someone who I can't guess who they are for voting. Go Dorks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment