Wednesday, October 8

My most random work yet...

Man! I cannot wait till friday! Actually, alot of people say this because it's the last day of the week, but in my case there is no school this friday so, yea. Anywho, in comp class we're doing flash animations, but I'm all done that so I'm doing the random exersises at the end of the book. Anywho, I just finished having a shower, and so my Mom is stalking me with a hairbrush. She's just hiding behind walls and in my room and just jumps out and stars brushing my hair, 'cause then it will make it dry faster. I can't really think of anything else to say right now, but I don't want my blogs to be super short. OH! I'm not sure why I'm about to type this, but my science teacher was handing out bags of M&M's. He was just handing them out so we could eat them during the power point presentations. I'm really tired, so i should go now but BYE! :< )

No comments: