Hey everyone! I'm so sorry I haven't been making blogs in such a long time! I've just been so busy with homework. Anyways, I am having so much fun during break. My friend and I made up a game called titanium tag. Basically you run around on an area slightly bigger than a sidewalk, flailing your arms and doing ninja moves, and trying to touch another persons shoulder without having them touch yours. Unfortunately, it was so cold outside that after awhile you couldn't even feel you fingers. I also found this site called "line rider", were you have a pencil and you can draw a path to make a guy in a sled go down. At first, I didn't understand that you can move the canvas so I ended up making a bunch of tiny line riders. I wish all of you who read this good fortune and several cookies in your great futures! And, if none of you would mind of course, to send me some cookies for the road. (preferably chocolate chip :<)
Wednesday, October 15
I hope I'm worth the wait... :-S
Hey everyone! I'm so sorry I haven't been making blogs in such a long time! I've just been so busy with homework. Anyways, I am having so much fun during break. My friend and I made up a game called titanium tag. Basically you run around on an area slightly bigger than a sidewalk, flailing your arms and doing ninja moves, and trying to touch another persons shoulder without having them touch yours. Unfortunately, it was so cold outside that after awhile you couldn't even feel you fingers. I also found this site called "line rider", were you have a pencil and you can draw a path to make a guy in a sled go down. At first, I didn't understand that you can move the canvas so I ended up making a bunch of tiny line riders. I wish all of you who read this good fortune and several cookies in your great futures! And, if none of you would mind of course, to send me some cookies for the road. (preferably chocolate chip :<)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment