Hey everyone! sorry I haven't posted in awhile, our internets either been down or I don't feel like writing. I've finally decided what I'm going to be, and this is definite: I'm going to be an Egyptian Queen. You know what's funny? Yesterday me and my mom were going and getting stuff for my costume and we saw this outfit for an Egyptian Queen. I wasn't thinking of buying it because I think its boring and too easy to just buy and already made costume. However, I thought it might have some good ideas so I went over to take a look. Just as I suspected, it had a cheep belt and crown that were made from sequins and falling apart string. It also included a thin, itchy, white dress and a neck thing that was made entirely out of play-foam. What did surprise me was the price: $100.00. I thinking that I'll be better off making it myself... Anywho, anyone of my friends that read this can now leave their thoughts and opinions. Now I have to do homework so bye!P.S. I made this picture :-)
1 comment:
I totally agree. The costumes people will try to sell! My sister just made her own costume and it looks worthy of a movie in which smore ingredients take over the world! Good luck putting your stuff together.
Post a Comment