Hi! I don't really do much, at all, and I don't know what to say. Um, yea. Oh! I am already planning for halloween, and, originally, i was going to dress my top half up as a bunny, and my bottom half black, then make a huge top hat and look like a rabbit coming out of a hat, but I'm having a party and the hat part may become a bit cumbersome. (Example of worst case scenario: "Man I am thirsty!" *walks over to punch table* *giant hat bounces off punch table* "Aww, come on!" *tries again* *keeps bumping into table* *punch falls off the table* *ruins party*) But, now I'm thinking of being Bunnicula. (I'm not sure why there's a bunny theme though,) I'm going to spirit with my dad on sunday. Oh, but do you know what stinks? I have to read great expectations which is about the 15th boringest book on earth, and it stinks. Anywho, besides that, my life is pretty good. See ya!
Saturday, October 4
Here I come crashing to the interweb...
Hi! I don't really do much, at all, and I don't know what to say. Um, yea. Oh! I am already planning for halloween, and, originally, i was going to dress my top half up as a bunny, and my bottom half black, then make a huge top hat and look like a rabbit coming out of a hat, but I'm having a party and the hat part may become a bit cumbersome. (Example of worst case scenario: "Man I am thirsty!" *walks over to punch table* *giant hat bounces off punch table* "Aww, come on!" *tries again* *keeps bumping into table* *punch falls off the table* *ruins party*) But, now I'm thinking of being Bunnicula. (I'm not sure why there's a bunny theme though,) I'm going to spirit with my dad on sunday. Oh, but do you know what stinks? I have to read great expectations which is about the 15th boringest book on earth, and it stinks. Anywho, besides that, my life is pretty good. See ya!
It's about
funny scenes,
halloween,
please don't sue,
random,
school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ah, who would have known your humble blog would become an overnight sensation and covered by the CIA!
Post a Comment