Monday, October 6

It's raining, again...


Hi, I'm board. Yep. Anywho, I am just avoiding my homework right now, but i can't do it much longer. Man, I am just listening to the ran and it is POURING! Like, you could see giant white splooshes were the rain fell. and it's really, really really, loud. Hey, I am wondering what you think you are so if you can, vote on whether your a dork, geek, or whatever I put on there. UG! I am still having trouble with a costume idea so if anyone who has a cool and a not-done-by-almost-every-kid-every-single-halloween (like a ghost, witch, vampire, etc.)  kind of costume, I'd love it if you'd put that in the comments! By the way, I ment to write something yesterday, but, i couldn't. Not sure why I said that though. Right now I have to get back to Geometry, so I'll right again soon!

No comments: