Hi! By popular demand I am going to keep the blog! I actually wasn't expecting such a big response (I also was expecting for more people to vote "Um, you don't want to know"). Speaking of response, write comments! comment on every one! even if you have nothing to say about it! Yea! Also, scroll down a bit to view my profile, and my whole profile, I like it. But enough about the blog itself, now it's time to talk about my life (and yes, it is all about me). My senses must be off, because I can't tell what day it is anymore. Almost every day it either feels like monday, friday or wednesday, when it isn't. Today was the worst. I had to go to school early because I had to re-take a test. For some unknown reason, it felt like saturday. No clue why I would be going to school on saturday, but it did. Then, at the end of the day, it felt like monday, even though all week it felt like friday at the end of the school day. McGished. Anywho, I'm sorry if my blog is getting boring, especially today, I just haven't been able to be a genius. (who in the world is McGished?) THAT'S WHY YOU SHOULD WRITE COMMENTS! SO I HAVE SOME IDEA TO WRITE ABOUT! That would be cool, you guys sending me questions or ideas to talk about. Yea! You guys should do that! Now I feel like I got a good idea. yay me. Anywho, thanks to those who voted again. Bleck, its raining outside. And it's cold rain. I really like warm rain, so you can play in the puddles and then you build little boats and then you make little people and you put them in the boats and then you put the boat in the little river made by the rainwater then it sinks so you make another one and then you watch that one sink and you keep doing this over and over and over until one floats and then you can't find that little person so you make a new one and then you find the original and then you put them in the boat and the boat in the water and it gets caught on stuff but you poke it lose and one of the guys falls off but you don't care because the boat keeps going faster and faster and your tromping through the puddles to follow it and then you see the gutter ahead and your running and running and tripping and falling to try and catch it and then just as you reach it its either too late or you accidentally step on it. But I'm just speaking for me. I should probably stop now.
Friday, November 7
Blah blah blah blah blah blah.......
Hi! By popular demand I am going to keep the blog! I actually wasn't expecting such a big response (I also was expecting for more people to vote "Um, you don't want to know"). Speaking of response, write comments! comment on every one! even if you have nothing to say about it! Yea! Also, scroll down a bit to view my profile, and my whole profile, I like it. But enough about the blog itself, now it's time to talk about my life (and yes, it is all about me). My senses must be off, because I can't tell what day it is anymore. Almost every day it either feels like monday, friday or wednesday, when it isn't. Today was the worst. I had to go to school early because I had to re-take a test. For some unknown reason, it felt like saturday. No clue why I would be going to school on saturday, but it did. Then, at the end of the day, it felt like monday, even though all week it felt like friday at the end of the school day. McGished. Anywho, I'm sorry if my blog is getting boring, especially today, I just haven't been able to be a genius. (who in the world is McGished?) THAT'S WHY YOU SHOULD WRITE COMMENTS! SO I HAVE SOME IDEA TO WRITE ABOUT! That would be cool, you guys sending me questions or ideas to talk about. Yea! You guys should do that! Now I feel like I got a good idea. yay me. Anywho, thanks to those who voted again. Bleck, its raining outside. And it's cold rain. I really like warm rain, so you can play in the puddles and then you build little boats and then you make little people and you put them in the boats and then you put the boat in the little river made by the rainwater then it sinks so you make another one and then you watch that one sink and you keep doing this over and over and over until one floats and then you can't find that little person so you make a new one and then you find the original and then you put them in the boat and the boat in the water and it gets caught on stuff but you poke it lose and one of the guys falls off but you don't care because the boat keeps going faster and faster and your tromping through the puddles to follow it and then you see the gutter ahead and your running and running and tripping and falling to try and catch it and then just as you reach it its either too late or you accidentally step on it. But I'm just speaking for me. I should probably stop now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
McGee was a Scotsman in the 1850s who went to the coast to see the sea. He was a highlander and did not understand the strange customs of the coastal clans. He got beaned in the head by a fish sandwich, scarring him for life both physically and emotionally. He was writing a check for the paramedic when he decided to be funny and say his name was McFished. He was still a little out of it, though, and said McGished instead. Because it's illegal to write a check with a fake name, McGee was forced to officially change his name. :-)
Really glad you're continuing the blog. It's really funny! :-)
You should wright about what you do on the computer.
Post a Comment