Saturday, November 15

SCROLL DOWN TO THE NEXT POST! IMPORTANT INFO DOWN THERE!!!!!!!!

No body's a nerd? No one at all? That's surprising. Anywho, I'm feeling a bit bummed. I thought I found the coolest game ever to put on my site. It wasn't the same format for all the other games, but it was cool none the less. All I had to do was copy the html code, and past it on my site under "we is friends" since it was so wide and flowing with awesomeness. After I found out were the html codes were, I pasted the code, crossed my fingers, and pressed the "preview" button. There, I found two disappointments. The first one was that it was only a link to the site that had that game. The second one was that the link didn't even work. What a downer. It was very perfectly awesome. To the dance rant. *readers cheer* Sorry that it's not farm fresh, but I was so pooped when I got home that I wouldn't even been able the move the mouse, much less write a rant. But, the dance was less than satisfactory. The dance floor that I was expecting to have black lights and strobe lights was lighted the same as all the other dances. It was kinda flashy kinda colorful. Whoop-de-doo. Also, the bar was kinda the same as other years, except less chairs, one hard to read menu and a chocolate fountain. Wait, the chocolate fountain was cool. But a few things made up for that. The first one was Reid sang in rock band with Vincent. It was, terrible. But really, really funny to watch. (and if you don't know who Reid is, you're missing out. Kinda. Your also kinda lucky) I also worked at the bar. It was so fun, and it was awesome being in the middle of the rush. Though I'm really surprised that my white dress I wore isn't ruined. But I'm definitely not complaining. To understand the next part, you have to know about Jon. He's the guy at the dances that always try's to kill himself by drinking thirty-seven graveyards (all the soda's mixed together). But this time, he wasn't feeling as adventuress went for a different approach. He asked all the bartenders to make him something that would kill him. They were all pretty wimpy attempts, since they were all basically graveyards. But when he asked me, I knew what to do. I mixed a little of that bright pink raspberry soda with a mountain dew nock off and a whole bunch of cheap grape soda. When he took a sip it nocked his socks off. afterwards I made one for Ben C. and he said it was epic. Now I'm feeling pretty proud of me-self. Oh! and don't forget to scroll to the next blog for some SUPER IMPORTANT info. Later! (seriously, how should I end these things?)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. The dance was pretty bad. I mean they said that we would glow in that dark if we wore white. I WORE WHITE FOR NOTHING!!!!! The theme was great but the way the dance turned out was horrible. Plus, at the bar, nobody knew how to make any of the special drinks. Then, they did not buy enough cups and the got too many snacks. Honestly, at the end of the dance, there was two bags of Tim's chops and one bag of Doritos. AND THEY WERE THE BIG SIZE!!!! Also, they did not have licorice straws!!! THAT IS WRONG!!!!!!! It was fun to work at the bar. That was really fun. They even got in a air hockey game and a Foosball table! The one bad thing was that some kid started to interrupt me and Julia's game but stopping the puck with his hand and telling up to hurry up because we were losers anyway. HE WAS A DORK!!!!!!!!!! and not in the good way.


YAY! I RANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Also, I would like to point out my attempt was not wimpy considering that he did not even ask me.

Anonymous said...

that totally rocks. Seriously. Epic. I am amazed and getting amazeder. Dude! Can't get over it. What do you call your concoction of doom? Epic. :D

How many hours a week are you wanting your assistant to put in?

Anonymous said...

WHAT??? How many of you guys go to the dances anyway? This is unbelieveble! I will go to a dance as soon as they play Rammstein.

Anyway, to end on a happy note - my cat is the cutest thing ever, and I can't believe myself, I'M HYPER FOR ONCE!!!!

Happiness, Craziness, OMG!!!

P.S. String cheese is wonderful :)

Anonymous said...

String cheese can be made into a giraffe or a hippo or even a penguin if you have the right skills

Anonymous said...

i found anagrams for
'string cheese'
this is my favorite:
cherts genies

that's random
and that's a good thing

RANDOM! RANDOM! RANDOM!

p.s. wat does 'cherts' and 'genies' mean?

(*_*)