Get out a sheet of paper, it's time for the pie test! Fill out your answers either putting A, B, or C. There are no other choices, and yes there are right answers which I will post soon.
1) ¿Como estas?
A. No Comprendo B.True C. 36
2) 26
A. No Way! B. ¿Por Que? C. False
3)What is the meaning of life?
A. 42 B. The Pie Test C. Albert Einstein
4) ±Æµ§†©∆¬°€⁄›8 includes:
A. all of the above B. None of the above C.
5)Orange is to skittish as Graph is to...
A. #2 B. just a second... C. Your face
6) Hmm... Chocolate!
A. x+1 B. ummm.....Marshmallow? C. Blue is to brown
7)Solve (y+3x)/(7-68y)=x(56)-36+78y with y=π
A. That's messed up. B. A and B C. Hmm... Chocolate!
8) ∆=3/Q
A. Ha ha, that funny B. ◊-6 C. Abraham Lincoln
9) Ish kish tish ba dish dish shish kish mish?
A. HotPockets™ B. ? C. Ma Dish nish Kish
10) 42
___________________________________
___________________________________
___________________________________
___________________________________
___________________________________
1 comment:
Hi royal dorkness. What is up? Well, the correct answer is the sky but you know what I mean. SO.... I wish I had not taken the pie test in school. SO SAD..... Anyway, I hope I get picked to be your dorky helper! BYE!!!!
MUFFINS!
Post a Comment