Tuesday, November 11

Ta Da!

Hi Guys! I want to thank "Vicky" and Anonymous  for sending me comments (he he, McFished, still can't get over it) But C and Z (you know who you are) owe me some comments. But you know what I find sad? First off, only one person voted blue, I thought more would. But the really sad thing is that I was the person who voted for blue!!! And congrats to our newest member of the blog readers, my cousins, Kelsey and Cameron! They are from the best place on earth, Canada. If you noticed, I have a little picture of an old matchbox. I think it should go to some one who has room for it, it needs a good home. I also have added some other new features to my b-l-o-g. Check them out! And tell me it you have any problems. Thank you "Vicky" for sending me  an idea, that I will now talk about. So, this week is spirit week, were every day there is something to dress up as. Yesterday was twin day. I always hate twin day because you can't go all out on it. And you can never find a twin (but this year I did, thanks "Vicky" and Anonymous). Tomorrow is face paint day, and I only for see one problem, I don't have any face paint. Oh wait, that is a big problem. STINK! ok, anywho I would like to rant a bit more on WHY NO ONE WILL SEND ME THEIR THEORIES ON MCGISHED! Look, just because somebody else sent me an answer that doesn't mean that that's the right one! Maybe McGished's name never WAS McFished! MAYBE HE'S AN ELEPHANT FROM SCANDINAVIA!!!! Ok, sorry, just needed to get that out of my system. Wait, I want to end on a good note. Um, puppies! toast! String cheese! platypus! monkeys! Canada! McGished! (creepy)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!

Cool matchbox. Cody looks really funny. I have a theory about McGished. He is a magical fairy from string cheese world. On day, he caught a magical fish that slapped him. He turned into a moose and was banished from string cheese world. Then, he went to Canada as a refugee. Currently, he has at job at a fancy restaurant and hopes that the immigration people in string cheese world will let his return after he has money to bribe people and prove that he is actually a fairy, or at least was.

MCGISHED
MCGISHED
MCGISHED
MCGISHED
MCGISHED
MCGISHED
MCGISHED
MCGISHED
MCGISHED
MCGISHED
MCGISHED
MCGISHED
MCGISHED
YAY MUFFINS!

Anonymous said...

Okay, in most circumstances I would keep my identity a secret... but I'm actually not from the Norwegian Embassy. I am a CIA worker stationed in Nova Scotia. I specialize in paranormal activity in the human mind and I can tell you that MCGISHED IS REAL AND IN EXILE FROM SCOTLAND. Not from string cheese world. It is uncalled for to make such callous remarks about someone who suffered as much as McGished did. The poor guy got hit in the head with a fish sandwich, for crying out loud. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh

I see that you only know the cover up story. That fable is popular in Norway. The truth is what I have written madame. McGished is ashamed and had the story that you have told circulated. This lie was made to cover up the shame of being banished from string cheese land. The STRING CHEESE THEORY IS THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!

Dorkyness said...

Wait! I've just gotten word that, (now this is really secretive, so keep it to yourself) McGished most likely has a connection to an elephant in Scandinavia.

Anonymous said...

Oh hey look! I found a way to comment without becoming a member! AWESOME! Guess who! Hahaha, you'll never knooooooww!!!! Um, I have some top secret insider info on McGished. I keep his file in the bottom drawer of my desk. His full name I. M. McGished. I for Imbecile and M for Moron. Anyway, he recently escaped from the "Crime Keeper Prison." He was arrested for publicly relieving himself, smelling like rotten provolone, and mind-sneaking his way into people's thoughts. I believe that is why he appeared in your blog, he snuck into your thoughts as a desperate cry for help to get him out on bail. But please, do NOT pay the $15,000 he needs because the world already has too much rotting cheese and we don't need him to add to the stench... Thank you, anonymously Zuzu

Anonymous said...

OH! Z again, I think blue would be pretty cool, but I would need to see it first :-)

Anonymous said...

McGished is a Italian Pizza worker, who makes string cheese into the stuff on the pizza. when his boss fired him he got mad and made all the cheese in the world get moldy if not wrapped tightly. you can thank McGished for moldy cheese next time you see him.

Anonymous said...

McGished is an italian pizza maker who got fired for eating all of the cheese that was supposed to go on the pizza.He wanted revenge so he hired a magical fairy who made all the cheese in the world get moldy if you didn't wrap it tightly. It cost McGished $20 to pay for the fairy's work but it was worth it to him. So next time you see McGished thank him for all the moldy chesse in the world.

Anonymous said...

Hey julia! you don't have to approve this or whatever, cuz I'm mostly just saying it to you. Haha, just saw the thing you added to your profile about the love potion and and you said eh.. haha, you're so Canadian I love you! hahaha... ahhh, Canadians :-)))) You've seen Bob and Doug's Strange Brew and Great White North right??? If not ask your "rents" about them ;-)

I'm Zaynab Malik and I approve this message

Anonymous said...

Lies. Have fun deluding yourselves and look out when you visit the Scottish seaside.

Anonymous said...

I am a doctor (or at least that’s what I tell my patients before surgery) and I believe that a dose of daily randomness is good for you. I have a few ideas about McGished’s origins, here they are: -1 McGished doesn’t exist, and you’re being delusional about it. -2 McGished got locked up in an asylum by George Bush in Scandinavia called the ‘Elephant Motel’ -3 the Suicidal Swiss Stockbroker got him -4 he grew up in Nobodyville, and hated it, so he moved to Scandinavia where it’s so cold that he got to freeze, and he was sent to a factory in China where they made up plastic blow-up elephants -5 McFished joined up with McDonald and McNeil and they chopped his head off with a chainsaw -6 no one knows!!!!!!!!