Sunday, November 23

Dork Dork!

Well, as most of you have probably figured out, I have chosen the people for the job. Sorry if you didn't get it, but thanks for all of you who submitted resumes. Hows your weekend? By the way, the Norwegian meant Fahrenheit, not Celsius. WEEEEE!!!. Ok, I'm done. I feel happy. Man my brain is empty, I seriously can't think of anything to talk about. do do do do.... Oh! Yea! no, wait, ug! I'll have to get back to you guys... (he he, McFished)
I am back. I have come up with a professional-type quiz to see what you are . Take it as soon as you can, like now!  Seriously try it. By the way, send me comments of what you are (I'l LOVE to know), but keep your answers to the "What do you consider yourself" poll. BE RIGHT BACK!

7 comments:

sirianna said...

Of course the Norwegian meant Fahrenheit! She's been successfully Westernized hanging out with Canadians. :<) How are you feeling about Thanksgiving, pray-tell?

Anonymous said...

i took the quiz and i am string cheese!

Anonymous said...

i took the test and i am popular.
Now I'm positive you will all hate me now.
:(

Velonica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i am not what it said!

Velonica said...

i agree anonymous. I am not string cheese! or otherwise i would have eaten myself of be eaten by the suicidal Swiss stock broker!

Anonymous said...

I am a dork. A big fat hunk of loving dorkness. Oh! By the way! I have found some more possible evidence on the McGished case! It was late and I was sitting in my office when a tall slender dame walked through the door. She was dressed in blood red and I could not see her face. The light revealed a small puff of smoke coming from the end of her cigarette holder. I leaned back in my chair.
"So. Agent Zu. I hear you've taken a new case." I recognized the voice immediately. Polly McGolly. McGished's cousin.
"Yes. I've been collecting some information on a criminal named McGished. Know him... POLLY?"
I heard her gasp, choking on her breath of smoke, but she quickly recovered and stayed completely calm.
"I can play that game too, Zu. Meet me at Linguini's Patio Monday night at 8:00. And Zu? Come ALONE." She was gone in an instance. I knew Polly was a dangerous woman. You see, in my research I found a small profile on many of McGished's relatives. She was reported to have planted stink bombs made from rotten string cheese in banks and post offices all over Chicago. But I know that if I want to find some REAL information on McGished, I have to meet her. So I'm going to Linguini's tomorrow. Wish me luck......

-Agent Zu, over and out