Hello everyone! Yes, I do know that you are all very upset that the Royal Dorkness has not posted. Me too. So, I went on the internet to find a fun quiz for you guys to do. It is called THE CRAZY CHEESE RANDOM QUIZ!!! You can tell by the name it is cool. Oh yea... So, what are you waiting for, go go go! Take the quiz. Also, don't forget to post a comment on what your score is. I totally want to know what you got. This is Vicky, signing out!
http://www.allthetests.com/quiz26/quiz/1227277416/The-crazy-cheese-random-quiz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I got a five out of ten, which is *above average.* ;-)
i got 5 out of 10 too. how do you even get right answers on that kind of thing?
this is an awesome quote:
'Mmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooooo!'
said by a cow at a certain farm owned by mcgished
How you get things right is if you are a true cheese lover you will get the correct answers!
Post a Comment