
YAY! IT'S SNOWING! A LOT! AND IT'S AWESOME! SERIOUSLY! I SHOULD STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPS NOW! I give my greatest apologies to all of my dear fans of this blog. I have not created a post for a long time because blogger was mad at me, it wasn't letting me post a post first, then it wouldn't even let me sign in, then I thought it wouldn't even look at my own blog (the nerve). But I fixed it :<). Anywho, oh yea, snow, I only have one thing to say: IT'S AWSOME!!!!! Ok, I have more to say then that. I was really happy/disappointed-with-our school-board-for-being-such-wimps all week until thursday when it turned into happy/I-think-I'm-gonna-pee-my-pants/were-is-my-sled?. After these comments (especially the compound ones), I think you deserve a little explanation. Ok, so on Monday, It snowed a bit before then (about 1 1/2 inches *BOOOOOORING*) and only the 1/2 was left of it. So, our school said that school would be two hours late, even though the snow that was left could only be found if you were looking at plant life (how that happened, I don't know). Since there was no plant life on the road, everybody got to school quickly and without any problems. Then, on Tuesday, there was about four millimeters of snow, found only on select leaves, and school was two hours late. Now, I'm not complaining, but, yea. Then, on Wednesday*, it snowed again, about a 1/2 inch, with 1/4 inch on the road. Guess what happened next: *SNOW DAY* This, again, I thought was wimpy, but it's bad dorkinkidoosh to argue with snow days, and I'm fine with no school. So, me and my mom got our christmas baking done, then went to sleep. (Oh, the snow looks so nice, it's falling in fluffy flakes right now) Thursday, was one of the best. It snowed more than an inch. I forgot how much exactly, but it was a lot. Then, It kept snowing during the day, so we got a total of five inches. That may not sound like a lot for some of you, but it's A LOT for here. Me and one of my friends that I hadn't seen for awhile went sledding together, and I found this completely awesome hill. Friday was the same, except more snow and I introduced hill awesome to a different friend. Speaking of friends, sorry to those of you in my classes, I have some undelivered Christmas gifts! But today, (yes, I know I skipped Saturday), it was so great because, since our church was canceled, my whole family went on a walk together and it rained a bit last night and there is about six inches of snow (I accidentally wrote snot at first) and there is a small layer of ice over it, but I didn't realize that at fist and Cody went out and it was the funniest (sorry, proper grammar insists I say "most funny") sound it was like kroosh, krosh , kra roosh- rosh roosh roosh when he ran and whew I am random. Oh! by the way, our own writer Vicky has a blog of her own, and has asked me to advertise it. By the way, she explains about green dot Wednesday(*) I don't want to write about it because A) She did a really good job of explaining what was supposed to happen on Wednesday and the fun stuff we did and B) This post is getting really long already. Stay tuned! I might write another post today because I have so much to talk about! Also check the end of this one, and this whole Christmas break I'll write at least a post a day.
No comments:
Post a Comment